Broadplace Advertising Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Broadplace Advertising

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadplace Advertising

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Broadplace Advertising (Leatherhead, England)

Interview

I first had a face to face interview. After getting through that stage, I was invited to do a online questionnaire. This was followed by a phone call where the answer to questionnaire were discussed with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness? what do you think you will do in first month at broad place
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Broadplace Advertising (Leatherhead, England) in May 2015

Interview

Came to the office for an informal chat with my predecessor and Broadplace MD, Ajay Syal. It was relaxed and informal, a chat about the role, the expectations, what I could bring to the role and how it could be shaped to best suit my skills.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to bring in an example of my work
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadplace Advertising (London, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

3 meeting with agency leaders, separate location. Background and experience chat. 2 hours plus each time. All very pleasant and friendly. Happy to recommend to anyone considering the company. Process was smooth and professional.

Interview Questions
Broadplace Advertising
Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadplace Advertising (Guildford, England) in May 2011

Interview

Excellent and vert transparent and friendly approach.