Broadway Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadway Services

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Broadway Services (Baltimore, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contracted via email on a Friday evening , I responded to the email and received a call from the Benefits/Compensation Manager inviting me to a face to face interview. I showed up to the interview about 8 minutes late (no parking available, I parked next door)and was greeted by a snappy front desk person, who remarked on my tardiness and indicated that the person that I was scheduled to see was probably at lunch because I was late. Met with the Benefits/Comp manager and the HR VP. The interview went well, I was clearly qualified to meet their needs, however the salary was a sticking point from their perspective. I was told that I would be contacted early the
    following week regardless of the outcome,well 14 days later and there’s been no word. If you interview a person face to face, the professional thing to do is to at least send a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with FMLA and Workers Comp.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadway Services (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Your initial interview is at the main Broadway headquarters with the gentleman in charge of all of the sites. He was nice and professional and seeks to find out if you would be a better fit for their general security sites or Johns Hopkins Hospital. Once that was determined if it's a non Hopkins Security position an available site to employment has to be determined.

Interview Questions

• I thought the desired pay question was a little funny just because of the fact that it's a set amount and I know persons who came in with no security experience like myself, those with experience and even some law degrees but we all got the same amount to start out.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My experience was I was able to start right away due to the fact that there was an immediate opening on a security site. Johns Hopkins officers have a specific training that must be taken first before receiving a position with their security team.