Brown County Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brown County Wisconsin

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brown County Wisconsin

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown County Wisconsin.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule the in-person interview. Two people interviewed alternating questions with typical interview questions. The interviewers were very amiable and not interrogative. Was given an offer a week later with all the hiring paperwork.

GIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown County Wisconsin (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a single interview conducted over the phone. I was interviewed by my direct supervisor and one other member from the department I would be working with. At first I just talked about myself and my own experiences with GIS, what i hoped to do with them over the Summer, and where I saw myself in 10 years. Then they asked more skill based GIS questions.They called with a job offer a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your knowledge of planning topics.   1 Answer

Economic Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown County Wisconsin (Green Bay, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied and was contacted for interview within a few weeks. Called in for face to face interview with two supervisors. Afterwards HR called within about 5 days to offer position.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions regarding how you handle various situations, explain a time when etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is non-negotiable