Buc-ee's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buc-ee's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

interview was a bit easy. they had all your information pulled up while interviewing you. Very welcoming and polite even though i knew i blew the interview. interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Texas City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Buc-ee's (Texas City, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Took a month for them to give me a phone call interview, afterwards got an interview with two managers back to backing one day, and then finally with the district manager. I want to say one of the mangers was making me feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Because they kept repeating the consequences of being late and how after three times of being written up we would be terminated. They also said if you were a second late they wouldn't tolerate it. And I felt like they were pushing me away from accepting the job.

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

Applied online, got called in about a week. Had an interview with district manager and was hired on the spot. DM made interview very easy and relaxing. Enjoyed it very much!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waller, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buc-ee's (Waller, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Resume drug test written
    evaluation and
      physical evaluation of forklift drivers and didnt pass the time limit by 1 minute and 30 seconds. So not hired for that posi

Interview Questions

• I asked if i could retake it. I was really nervous .drivers going all diffrent lanes   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

The interview was fun and laid-back a lot of laughing. He had all your information pulled up on the computer while he was talking to you. Very easy no stress what so ever. Nice guy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

It lasted about 20 mins they asked about my qualities and why I wanted the job. It was a typical interview and not difficult. I was referred to the company by a friend from submitting application to being hired was about a 2 week process

Interview Questions

• give an example of how you handled a problem in the workplace   1 Answer

Cleaning Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

I got a phone interview the day after I applied. I was told to come into Buc ees for a one on one interview the next morning. After the interview I received an offer.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buc-ee's.

Interview

Has anybody gotten an email immediately from them for a background check website first thing? I applied online and a day or two later got an email and completed a background check thingy. But i don't know what that means.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure if this means they'll hire or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Buc-ee's (Temple, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process takes a while because of the online certifications but, the interview process felt relaxed and the manager was really kind and made me feel less nervous. I did have to wait about 15-20 minutes before I actually got to interview though.

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buc-ee's (New Braunfels, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

You get a phone call for a screening process to see if you qualify or not. If you advance to a interview you will be interviewed by either the operations manager or the district manager or both.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer for bucees?   1 Answer