Buckhead Business Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was short and sweet. They really just wanted to know what you are looking for in a company and see if you are a good match. Although, I think they would hire anyone because the compensation is pretty much 100% commission, so you are working for them for free. The second interview was interesting because they take you out into the field and you get to see what someone who has the position you are applying for does all day. It's an all-day interview. If you can keep a positive attitude throughout the day, they give you a third interview which is also short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical: Why would you be good for this position? What would you bring to the company? Give me an example of a time you had to overcome a challenging situation.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

To start, we had a short phone interview, during which the first in-person interview was set up. The in-person interview was very smooth and professional. I met with one of the managers, who asked me a few questions, reviewed my resume, and then invited me for a shadow day. The shadow day was a full day of shadowing a sales rep, which was very informative. It also allowed a chance to get to know a couple of representatives pretty well. Everyone I encountered at Buckhead Business Consultants is very friendly and professional. Everything regarding the interviewing process went smoothly, and was very positive.

Interview Questions

It was not quite what I was looking for with the offered income, and was a bit farther of a commute than I wanted.

Client Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants.

Interview

They called within 24 hours of applying. They ask simple questions (are you looking for work, is the commute to the office OK). Then they will want to schedule you to come to the office to meet with a manager.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult about the interview. They will interview you if you don't have an experience because it is a sales job.   Answer Question

The job is very misleading and the pay is minimal (commission).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, it was more of a "get to know you better" type of interview. Then they asked if I could come in for a second round interview in Atlanta. The in-person interview is a day of shadowing one of the business consultants from 9-6.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would need to improve to be successful as a Business Consultant?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants.

Interview

Very brief and short. The interviewer kinda rambles information but doesn't really answer questions like how much will be getting paid. They just say some in tomorrow from nine to five, which made me skeptical. then she said my salary will be based on my performance. Then she said I would be doing presentations to companies,

Interview Questions

• have you ever been a leader, or managed over people.
      what kind of sales or marketing experience do you have   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was very basic in the sense of they ask you if your going to be interested in the position and breifly about why you want to work for them. This is basically to see if you are who you say you are on your resume. Than if given the second round of interview, you shadow one of their top sales consultants all day. Literally going business to business trying to get them to buy something from quill (who they represent.) Overall the company has room for gain if you work hard enough. Your reward is based off of your performance, but this is more of a door to door sales position than a consulting position.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process with BBC Inc. was straightforward. The first interview was a face to face discussion about the position's requirements to see if you would be a possible candidate. The second interview consisted of an all-day job shadowing. It's a little more intense, but it shows the interviewee what the job is really like.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in a sales position?   1 Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants.

Interview

was okay not difficult, follow someone around when they go door to door selling office products. It was okay Companies examined why telemarketing and direct mail were ineffective ways of both acquiring leads and clients and this forced them to rethink their existing marketing strategies, and shift to focus on more innovative ways of acquisition and retention of their customer base.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Super Super easy interview. More casual interview than formal. First interview was in-office and I was asked the typical questions. They invited me back for a second interview where I actually shadowed a "business consultant" for a day on the field ride as they went around pitching office supplies. It was a chill day.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us? Why do you want to work here? What's your sales background?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buckhead Business Consultants (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Started out with a phone interview that gave me a background of the company, but didn't go into much detail about the job. I proceeded to a face to face interview. It was very easy and as long you answer the questions, and show the smallest amount of intellect, then they will probably have you come in for a second interview. I continued to the second interview, which was basically a shadow day. You are paired with an employee and ride with them to the territory that they are responsible for. Long story short, I hated my life from the time I got there till the time I left (9 - 5:30). We went to numerous small businesses in an effort to sell Quill products. It is a B2B sales job, which isn't for me. If you want to do B2B sales, then go for it, but, like I said, it's not for me. After spending the day shadowing the employee, then I met in the employee's office to discuss the day. I really feel like they would have offered me the job, but I just told the employee that I did not want to work for them. I really wouldn't mind doing the job because quill does offer products that can be beneficial to businesses, which save them money. However, the process they have in place, in my opinion, is absolutely terrible. I would say 75% of the businesses asked for a business card because they didn't have time to really review all of what Quill offered; however, they aren't allowed to have business cards (that's what I was told anyway), instead they give them a very small brochure will Quill's main products. It reminded me of the junk mail you get in your mailbox everyday. Also, each business is different, so they each have certain needs. It's impossible to know all of Quill's products, so the job the employee did was pretty ineffective. I would give the employee's iPads (a product that quill offers), so the employee could give the potential customer a visual of the products, without the employee having to use their phone. I could go on and on about how terrible the process was, but if you don't believe me, then go see for yourself. If B2B sales is what you want to do, then I would recommend working for a company that gives you the tools to succeed. I feel bad saying all of this because everyone was very nice and friendly, but I just wanted to give prospective candidates a heads up.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember, but their questions were easy. They asked general interview questions, but nothing that really required any thought. Something like, when was a time that you had to make a tough decision and what was the outcome?   Answer Question