Budderfly Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Budderfly

Budderfly

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Budderfly in Oct 2020

Interview

Refreshing and real. The Budderfly recruiter was extremely helpful and guided me through the entire interview process. Everyone I spoke to was professional and interested in culture fit as well as experience compatibility. By the end of the process, I knew without doubt that I wanted to join the Budderfly team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? Why do you want to work for Budderfly?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Budderfly

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Budderfly in Jul 2020

Interview

Via a 3rd party recruiter as hired by their VC firm. I wouldn't really recommend this company or this process to anyone. As I wouldn't recommend any "outsiders" to even attempt to get inside this quaint little clique. Literally every employee - see linkedin - is from the last company the CEO directed - Tangoe. It, by the way, was delisted from the NASDAQ and investigated by the SEC for fraudulent revenue reporting while on his watch. Simplest questions about the organization, culture, etc. were met with immediate aggression, suspicion and defensiveness. Not a good sign. The promises and expectations of the company and the position literally changed with each person you spoke and even during the calls themselves. Not sure what to say but something simply didn't smell right with this group. For their VC's sake, I hope they keep a close eye on their 55 million. As they continuously admitted they needed someone from outside the organization to guide them through a marketplace in which they personally had no knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty elementary. Management experience with remote employees. Training and mentoring success. Scaling and building track record. SOPs/KPIs creation, etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful