Buffalo Rock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2018

1.4

RAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Mobile, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

Met in a Hardies. Talked for 5 minutes, and I was hired. They were in dire need for people at the time, so I knew I was going to get hired walking in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Montgomery, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

Found the Job listed on Career Builders, filled out application,and did phone interview total time 30 minutes. Was called within a week to do interview in person. Took test and passed. talked to the interviewer. and left' Pleasant experience Like all receptionist and interview/ Seem like it would be a nice place to work

Interview Questions

• Why I was unemployed, new I lost the job as soon as I mention Cancer   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Panama City, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

None. They asked me would I do it I said yes and I started working there two days later. I actually didn't even apply until they said I would get it.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything as I didn't get an interview I was asked would I do it it said yes and started working two days later.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Huntsville, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Just asked questions about how the skills I have now would apply to the job im applying for. Pretty much a manager sits down and goes over your resume, easy enough.

Interview Questions

• How will the experience you have translate to this job?   Answer Question

Administrative Clerk-Settlement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Interview

Had to get referred after sending a request via e-mail. Was then sent a response on who to call to set up an interview. When I got to the interview site I was asked to feel out a job application. After that I was taken into an office for the "interview". I really didn't have an interview...the interviewer looked at my application and the explained the position. Once she was done she asked me if I had anything to tell her. I feel she already had in mind who she wanted to hire because she didn' t ask me any questions that she had listed on a paper I noticed was sitting on her desk....I know these were questions she was planning to ask me because the paper had my name at the top of it.

ABS Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interview. not much information was given. I took the job so I could find another job. the people were very basic and kind of knew what to ask. I didn't have a problem with the interview because I knew how to do the job. but when I accepted I applied for other positions somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock.

Interview

Great hr was very nice and respectful ........ Came in and got the job the same day very informative interview got shirts and goodies for just coming . i really like that the interviewer knew so much about the job. the breakdown on the training was nice and they seem to have a good pay scale .

Asset Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Rock (Panama City, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

They had me wait for an 1 hour and half. The interview lasted nearly 2 hours. The interview consisted in 3 parts. A test with math questions and other questions related to tools used for the job, a skill test and a final interview with an HR representative. Never got a notification if I was selected or not.

Interview Questions

• They gave a me a test with math questions and other questions related with tools. Also a test about doing things like checking voltage, using a forklift etc. At the end you also get more questions by an hr representative.   Answer Question