Bulk Barn Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bulk Barn Foods Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.1

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived early and told one of the cashiers I was in for an interview with the manager. He brought me to the back office where I met the manager. She asked generally easy questions like what my availability was and how many shifts a week I'd like. I got the job at the end of the interview and the manager brought me out to meet some of the other employees.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and and two face to face interviews. Also had to do an online analytical and communications test and well as a personality test. Also asked for four references.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Fredericton, NB (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was very standard. Asked question that would be in any typical interview for a store clerk. Why would you be a good fit here? Strengths/weaknesses, why are you a good leader?

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Sydney, NS (Canada)).

Interview

It was very rude and did not like any of it,they made very inappropriate statements and it was like a staring contest,also they seemed very fake and creepy,while in the interview they had hollered at an employee

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very informal, basically just checking to see if you are committed and will work hard. It's in person and done with the manager or possibly the head supervisor at the time.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a employees, and interviewed a day later. The interview took only 30 minutes and then I was asked when I could start. The manger read my resume asked me some questions about my previous employment and asked if I had any references. I was able to supplied the Manger with 3 references. I was then fitted for a uniform and advised that they would call me for training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate the hours and days of work.

Cashier Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in person and received a call about a week later. The interview was very laid back. I was asked about my availability and my previous work experience. Got a call a few hours later telling me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you gave great customer service   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was sent an email asking me to meet up for an interview. I responded, and a date, time and location were set up upon the managers behalf. She instructed me on the process, gave me a card with contact information and told me the starting date.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bay, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (North Bay, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online, tho a friend of mine worked there and mentioned I was looking for a job to the Store Owner, and he told me to come in that day for an interview. Your basic minimum wage job interview process. Your strengths, weaknesses, what you would like to improve, do you have experience here here and her. Do you have any questions for us. Basic stuff. Was interviewed by both Store Owner and Store Manager, as well as got a chance to meet current employees when I met for my interview.

Payroll Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bulk Barn Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had to do a test on a computer for math, attention to detail, and comprehension skills. Then I spoke with the senior person in the role as well as the manager. They were both such nice and great people, the interview was very comfortable and I would be happy to speak with them anytime. The questions were not skill based, rather personality based. This organization and its management team really care about who you are and want to help you grow far within your role.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you could not meet a deadline and what did you do?   Answer Question