Bunge Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

2.9

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 minutes, the interviewer is quant risk manager, asked general questions about how to correct codes and work ethics.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Buffalo, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. The first one was a phone screening conducted by an HR personnel. The next one was via Skype with the hiring manager. The phone screening took about 15-20 minutes. Got notified for the Skype interview in 2 days. Then scheduled a 45-minute interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in North White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (North White Plains, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Relatively easy process. Started with recruiter and ended with hiring managers. Recruiter to HR Talent Acquisition Manager to Hiring Managers to colleagues to learn about the role and needs and clarify the backgrounds of those reporting to and working with.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a foreign owned company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some wiggle room to negotiate salary and time off

F&I Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Process was quick and on point. The interviewer was very courteous. Maximum time that I had to wait for the result was 2 weeks. I was in constant communication with the HR Manager on whatsapp and email just to check the status of my application. Everything was great and I am looking forward on working at Bunge. Initial interview and after waiting for 2 weeks will be the final interview.

Executive Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blumenau (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Blumenau (Brazil)).

Interview

Very fast, I talked to Director, HR manager and the hiring position owner. They called me and we schedule the interview, they told me about the challenge, and asked me about my experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my professional experience.   1 Answer

Executions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I received a call from the line manager to come down for interview (Singapore).
    2 line managers from different departments interviewed me. They grilled me about related experience and knowledge of supply chain and shipping-related knowledge, as well as leadership roles.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the commodities trading industry?   Answer Question

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds, first with HR and second with hiring manager. No surprises. Tell me about yourself, tell me about your work experiences, what type of positions interest you, when are you available to start. No technical questions or brainteasers. They talked about their company culture.

Treasury Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied via my school's career portal and they got back to me after a few weeks. There was only one round of interview. The interviewer was very friendly. Mainly fit questions. e.g. Why Bunge? Why commodity?

There was one technical question. Where is Bunge looking forward to expand? The answers should be emerging markets like Vietnam or countries with a high population like China.

Oils Execution Interview

Interview

I made a cold call to the company. The HR was really responsive and got back to me in a day or two for an interview. The interview was conducted by the head of department and i was asked some technical questions.

Key Account Junior (Full Time) Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited.

Interview

First interview with temporary agency, almost no details about the position.
    Second interview with the HR, no more details about the position, economics assessment.
    Third interview with two managers, details about the position and presentation of the future coworkers.