Bunge Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bunge Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at Bunge Limited

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds all in the WPL office, not all the difficult. one of the interviewers was a difficult personality but not impossible. They were well organized and ran the process quickly.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Buffalo, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. The first one was a phone screening conducted by an HR personnel. The next one was via Skype with the hiring manager. The phone screening took about 15-20 minutes. Got notified for the Skype interview in 2 days. Then scheduled a 45-minute interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 minutes, the interviewer is quant risk manager, asked general questions about how to correct codes and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• How to find mistakes in codes   1 Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in North White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (North White Plains, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Relatively easy process. Started with recruiter and ended with hiring managers. Recruiter to HR Talent Acquisition Manager to Hiring Managers to colleagues to learn about the role and needs and clarify the backgrounds of those reporting to and working with.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a foreign owned company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Some wiggle room to negotiate salary and time off

FRM Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (White Plains, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got through first round phone interview and face-to-face interview. The onsite interview was about 2 hours. I met with the manager and one senior developer. Most questions were technical and based on option pricing and python coding.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bunge Limited.

Interview

face to face interview with 3 staff including the manager

Interview Questions

• Expected questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Commercial Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2013.

Interview

Hired in 2013 via recommendation by former line manager. Main factor for my application's success was the experience in tobacco industry I achieved in multi-cultural organizations. Focus of the interview was on assessing Romania market potential for BTh re-entry with own portfolio of brands.

Interview Questions

• Readiness to act as entrepreneur.   1 Answer

Trade Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2011.

Interview

1st at a head Hunter ; 2nd with the position's owner ( national Sales manager ) and the final one with the Sales Director . it tooks only 1 week . After that i recieve a proposal .

Interview Questions

• About resilience ; Market knolodge ; Teamworking and leadership .   1 Answer

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2012.

Interview

First I was working in a local office then they sent me to this trader trainee program

Interview Questions

• Interview was quite friendly there weren't much technical questions but you should know about agricultural markets   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bunge Limited (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

Two rounds, first with HR and second with hiring manager. No surprises. Tell me about yourself, tell me about your work experiences, what type of positions interest you, when are you available to start. No technical questions or brainteasers. They talked about their company culture.