Burrell Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Burrell Behavioral Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Burrell Behavioral Health

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Sedalia, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call and set up an interview. Arrived at Burrell about 10 minutes early and interview started about 5-10 minutes after appointed time, no big deal. The interviewers seemed a little nervous at first. They mainly described the position and asked a few questions that gauged my comfort in certain working situations. Asked me some situational questions, but not a whole lot about myself. Asked if I had any questions. Then I filled out an employment application and gave a copy of my drivers license. A couple hours later I got word from a reference I put down that they had called.

Interview Questions

• What is an ethical dilemma you have encountered and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Job seemed stressful and the pay seemed low. Their base offer was 27,500 per year. I lived far away and would have to drive quite a bit each day, plus the first 3 days training was an hour away from the place of hire. Overall, I just had a bad feeling about the job and decided not to go with it.

Community Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health.

Interview

Panel interview with several supervisors. Seems to be high turnover so many supervisors are always hiring for this position. Questions were not difficult but there were many of them.

Interview Questions

• Lengthy interview with many questions. None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Springfield, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. You apply online. The administrative assistant/office manager called to set up an interview. Interview was scheduled and included asking questions relating to past experience/job history, education, qualifications, what would make you an asset to the company, what your strengths and weaknesses are, past situations where you had to deal with an issue or problem and how you resolved it. From my experience it was the typical interview. It was with 1 member of upper management and 1 other individual. Time was given to ask questions and learn more about the position and company. Interview was nice and interviewers were friendly. Pay scale was given based on position and education level. After the interview, I was offered the position pending a criminal background check and references being called. I accepted the position and training started a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to deal with a difficult client or situation and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Springfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called to schedule an interview. Attended interview that lasted approximately 20 minutes and asked many questions about how I would handle situations with clients or coworkers. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would handle a client who is non-compliant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Columbia, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview included sitting down with the Program Manager as well as the director. Consisted of regular interview questions and going over my resume. The second interview consisted of meeting with the rest of the team members and going over goals of the program. The team members were very polite and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a tricky situation with a client.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health in June 2016.

Interview

Easy application but the review section was a pain. I had to get email addresses from previous employers to have them do a survey about me. Took awhile for previous employers to do the survey.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Springfield, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed at a job fair and was hired immediately. It was super easy and laid back. I have heard that the regular interviews are in group form and are more intense. That being said, the easiest way to land a job with Burrell is finding them at a job fair.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable going to your client's homes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Springfield, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I submitted an online application with my resume and a few days later I sent in a follow up email to HR just requesting some information about the interview process. They responded to me quickly to set up a pre-screen phone interview. After that we set up an in person interview. From there you could be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The pre-screen questions are to figure out if your qualifications or experience fit the position. The in person interview are behavior questions to find out how you would react in different situations.   Answer Question

Burrell Behavioral Health Response

Oct 30, 2017 – VP of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to review the interview.

Interview

I was called in for an interview with three people and asked series of questions. I was asked to fill out some paperwork and give a list of references. I was then told I would be contacted if they chose to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Burrell Behavioral Health Response

Oct 30, 2017 – VP of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burrell Behavioral Health (Columbia, MO) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was e-mailed interview questions within days. After answering the questions I waited a week and began calling to see where they were in the hiring process. I have since called multiple times and left a message each time. The machine says that they will respond within 24 hours. I have not received a call back or any other e-mails.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any concerns about using your own vehicle for transporting clients?   1 Answer