Bursa Malaysia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bursa Malaysia Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bursa Malaysia

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR personnel through email about an opportunity to join Bursa Malaysia to fill a position as a Manager in Regulatory Department which requires a direct experience in stockbroking for at least 5 years. After replying the email, I was asked to to some online IQ test. on the day of the interview, I was asked to write an essay to check my writing skills. The interview revolved around the knowledge to the job I was interviewing for. After a week or so after the interview they would negotiate the salary which was tough as they have a cap of 30% above current salary even though the asking salary is within their budget.

Interview Questions

• Apart from standard interview question like personal background, education and work experience, they would test your for work experience/knowledge related to the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

First, I had been contacted by the assistant manager for a preliminary interview. Asked to describe yourself, family background, and a question regarding important criteria in operation management. This preliminary interview is just to see whether you are suitable to this job and you are capable of it. Nothing wrong to answer anything.

Second, if you successfully passed the preliminary interview, you will be called by HR people to attend a formal interview with CEO, HR manager, and etc. You have to complete a short essay. The question is just asking about what does something mean to you. The interviewers asking about the same questions such as describe yourself, what you gained from your studies, what you think of your education, etc. Questions are simply and i feel that any answer will do as long as you did not spoil yourself.

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by three personnel- two from the department I applied for and another from human resource. The interview took place in a calm manner- the interviewers were not too aggressive nor did they sound not interested in me. I could gather that they were concern about the reason why I wanted to leave my current job, but at the same time they do not mind the fact I have little experience for the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• I was given a written test on my area of knowledge, problem-solving questions. Since the position I applied for has little to do with what I am currently doing, the questions were a bit tough for me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2013.

Interview

My interview process:
    I send my resume through online applications and waited for about a week before receiving any answer from the company HR. Then book a time for the interview.
    1. First interview with unit head and HR manager + Complete a simple essay
    2. Second interview with CEO + Department Head + HR manager

Interview Questions

• First interview:
      1. Introduce yourself
      2. Ask about your experiences

Second interview:
      1. Introduce yourself again
      2. Ask about your opinions on the company and what do you know about the company products/services
      3. Any questions from you
      1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia.

Interview

First will received phone call from HR for summary checking in the resume submitted. Then formal interview invitation done through email. Interview session conducted by HR manager and relevant department Senior Manager. Started with formal self introduction, following by education background and any working experience previously. The sequence of interview was quite orderly according the resume submitted.

Interview Questions

• This part doesn't really applicable as there's no right or wrong answer for each questions asked. Most important is how the way you respond and ability to deliver a clear answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2009.

Interview

It took them 6 months to call me for the 2nd interview. After that, within 2 weeks I was offered the position. First interview was with a panel of 6 people. Second interview was with the head of division and head of department.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you married yet?   1 Answer
    • Do you plan to get married?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Advertising, Events & Publication Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2009.

Interview

Short, and too much emphasis on the required skills rather than personality match to the line manager

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in October 2009.

Interview

The hiring process seemed rigid and tough. The questionnaires and interview questions were highly technical and intimidating. The first interview was with a panel of 5 people. Questions were basically geared towards how the capital markets behavior was at that particular time and how I could improve the job function should I get hired. The second interview was a 1:1 interview whereby the interviewer deliberately subjected be to a stress test (i.e. asking difficult questions/ probing/ attacking) to judge my response. A brief discussion of expected remuneration was discussed at this point. Finally (3 months later) a call from HR confirmed my job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're capable for this job function?   Answer Question