Busch Gardens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Busch Gardens Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

After arriving at the desk and checking in for my interview, they just had me and the other interviewees sit in they waiting room for about 30-40 minutes until they were ready. When they called us, they took us into another building for the actual interview. The interview was a group interview with about ten people split between two tables. There were three activities we needed to do. The first activity was to write our name and draw three things that describe us on a card and present it to the group. The second activity was to put together a jigsaw puzzle with your group. The last activity was to pick two scenario cards on common workplace problems or issues and come up with a solution with your group and have one person present the solution. The interviewers are really just looking for those people who put themselves out there and don't let the rest of the group do all of the work. It was a pretty easy interview altogether. After the interview was over, they took us back to the original building and had us wait to be called in individually to tell us if we got the job or not. It took anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour depending on what order you were called in.

Interview Questions

• Draw three things that describe you   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Busch Gardens in May 2017.

Interview

When you get there you will be waiting a long time, I did the group interview , just make sure your seen and heard,free the group interview you have to did more waiting eventually they will call your name and offer you a job or not. Also you know who got the job or not because some people walked out with papers and some people didn't .

Interview Questions

• They give you scenarios questions   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Busch Gardens.

Interview

Waited in HR with other applicants for about 20 mins then they took us to another building. In there we got into groups and had to solve as much of a puzzle as we could in 5 minutes. Then we each had to choose a stuffed animal and say why. Lastly we were given 2 scenarios and explained what we would do. Went back to HR and waited to be called back.

Games Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

When you first arrive they make you wait with others in your same interview group. After about 20 minutes they took all of us (about 9 people) to another building with a larger room. In the room was two tables and a longer table faced towards us with about 3 people who were there to evaluate how you do. So we 5 sat at one table and 4 at the other. They were all super nice and asked us to write our name on a piece of paper and on the back we had to draw 3 pictures that said a little something about yourself. Then we each stood at our seat and explained why. I would recommend being the 1st to volunteer to present bllecause they want outgoing people. After that we were told to do a puzzle with our group and try to be the 1st to win. Neither table finished but they said it was okay because we worked together. After that our teams had 3 scenarios about real customer interactions and had to solve them and present what our group came up with. Again be the 1st to volunteer! After that we were taken back to the HR Department building and each told if we got the job or not.

Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

The process was very short and very easy. It was a group interview and we did a lot of group-oriented activities. We were given a puzzle to put together, asked to find solutions to scenarios that could happen while on the job, and given a sheet with words to unscramble. Only had to answer one question on my own.

Interview Questions

• Draw three things that describe you. State your name, position applied for, and explain what you drew.   Answer Question

Photographer/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Busch Gardens.

Interview

The interview wasn't too difficult. The questions were very quirky, which is to be expected since being at a theme park all employees are supposed to be upbeat at all times.

Interview Questions

• What was a specific task you were asked to perform and how did you make it fun?   Answer Question

Entertainment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Busch Gardens.

Interview

General interview questions with a few job specific question. After passing that, then a two part improv audition. Was offered a role immediately after the audition and signed on a few weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Everyone that was applying, regardless of the job, were put into teams where senior staff members observed how we worked in a team. Team exercises included building a puzzle faster than the other team.

Games Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online, got called the second day. Scheduled an interview, it was easy and in a group. Very very easy, they ask you simply questions. Good luck to you!

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They asked a few questions about my resume, my writing style, and my work experience. Very laid back. The ladies were extremely nice and made it a very comfortable environment. One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous employers or teachers describe you?   Answer Question