Busch Gardens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

1.8

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Super easy and super fun interview. They split us into groups and all you had to do was draw three things that describe yourself, try to solve a jigsaw puzzle with your group, and present what you would do in certain scenarios based off of what your group decided. As long as you smile, make eye contact, act like you want to be there, speak more than once, and step up during the activities, you will be fine.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Group interview, super easy and very friendly! Afterwards, they call you back 1 by 1 to finish and either you get hired or not. If you get the job you go back to fill out paperwork then you get set up for outfits and then your first day is like 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Draw three things about yourself.   1 Answer

Day Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Busch Gardens in April 2018.

Interview

The process took about a week, I applied and then a few days later like two or three they emailed me wanting to set up an interview. I had to reschedule my interview but they were able to work with that easily and it did not affect my outcome. I was called 4 days after my interview one day for them to offer me a position and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a question about education and my mom was a teacher so I have always been exposed on the topic of education som ake sure you research learning styles.   Answer Question

Main Gate Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

Very Simple , Rehires Don’t Have To Go Through The Interview Again , Call up there the next day and tell them you’re a rehire and they will schedule your sign-on appointment.

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to set up an in-person interview. The interview was at 10 AM and it started at 10:45 AM. It was a panel interview with three other people. All of them were super friendly and the questions were mostly behavioral.
    Even though I was not selected to continue with the process, I was very happy with the way they handled the process. HR took the time to call me that same week to let me know they were moving forward with a different candidate, which I really appreciated since typically companies don't even email candidates to let them know or if they do, it takes forever.

Food Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Group interview where you play through customer scenarios, as well as draw 3 words about yourself or choose a stuffed animal (an animal, sesame street character, items represented in the park) and perform a group activity in choosing 3 items to be stranded on an island with, or building a small lego object. Then hiring managers will call you back into offices to discuss availability and either continue with the hiring process or tell you that you have not been selected.

Interview Questions

• In the individual interview afterwards going through with the hiring manager, I was asked to describe one situation in my life where something crazy busy or chaotic was happening but I had remained calm and collected and handled the situation.   Answer Question

Food Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. It was a group interview of 8+ people. We first went into a room and was greeted by two other employees watching us while we were spoken to by the main interviewer. They were there to see how we worked with the group that we sat with. We started off by writing our names down and the drawing 3 things that represented us. After that we were given 2 scenarios and we talked to our groups on how we would handle the situations. Be sure to emphasis on apologizing to the customer. "The customer is always right, don't let them leave upset." After that the group interview was over, by now it's been 20 minutes, maybe even less. Then they called you in individually and told you if you got the job or not. They are looking for people who have full time availability even if they post that it's a part time job. They will say that they will let you know if they have a position for you within the next week, but they never called. Just their way of rejecting you without saying no. They keep your application on filed for 90 days, meaning you can't apply for another position until then. Out of the 8 of us that interviewed, only 3 people got hired.

Park Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was a group interview. There was 8 of us. They split us up in 2 groups. We worked together as a group. Was very fun qnd a great atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Questions about customer scenarios.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a simple group interview where they see how you work well with others. You write your name on a paper and draw 3 things that are most important to you and then you present to the group why those things are important to you. Next, you either do a group puzzle or pick a stuffed animal from the table that best fits your personality.

Main Gate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

About 10-15 minutes, it was a group interview. We shared what we liked to do and build a puzzle. Very easy interview! Would recommend. After interview, you were told if you were going to be offered a position.