Buzzle.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buzzle.com

Js Developer Interview

Interview

HR called me to drop CV
    Scheduled for a test same day

There are two tests aptitude and technical
    Aptitude has easy questions

2.css
    3.javascript
    4.jquery

Questions are moderate
    After which they told me they'd call if I'm shortlisted that's it

Content Writer Interview

Interview

3 stages included grammar related MCQs, essay writing and interview. The process was very smooth and enjoyable. The below avearge pay scale and the senior management's indifferent attitude were the two factors which led me to decline their offer.

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview was quite easy. It was for two days. i had to give a grammar test which was quite easy for someone good in English. After that was a face to face interview with the lady at the administration department. She asked normal questions like "tell me a little about yourself" etc.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

- Writing test : grammar, proverbs, picture to texts - simple in nature
    - Manager interview - general CV questions like why buzzle, why content writing, bachelor projects, extra curricular activities etc
    - HR interview - salary discussion

The process took 2 days - 1 day for writing test of 2 hrs
    2nd day - manager and HR interview

Interview Questions

• why buzzle, why content writing   1 Answer

Senior Content Writer Interview

Interview

Written round includes grammar, essay writing and editing. No preparation required. Ample time is provided to write. Surprisingly, the test is pen and paper based. Some of the essay writing topics are the ones usually school children are expected to write.

Interview Questions

• The range of essay topics to choose from is unexpectedly vast.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The process started with a short grammar test. Then came a test where they tell you to write an essay on your favorite pick from a list provided. You're required to edit a passage provided. When these two stages are complete you need to pick a topic and write an online article based on internet research. The article, however, should not consist of plagiarized content. When the round is clear, you shall face a personal interview by a senior employee. the last round is HR round which is purely to discuss the company specifications and policies. While, you are supposed to make sure you're comfortable with them and ready to work.

Interview Questions

• How many articles can you write in a day?   1 Answer

Senior Content Writer Interview

Interview

Easy straightforward. asked the genral questions . no politics. In general, nice ppl. easy going ppl.

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com in July 2010.

Interview

initially there was a written test comprising of two papers ,one of aptitude test ,test of English language,mathematical skills and the other of essay writing skill where in we had to write an essay of more than 1000 words which should be original in content.plagiarism was totally restricted.

Interview Questions

• how much have you copied the content from the web?
      are you aware of plagiarism?
      also tell us how many articles of 500 words each can u write in a single day?
      1 Answer

salary was not matching my expectations.work hours were very high.Saturday not an off