Buzzle.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.9

Junior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

they took three rounds..Aptitude, Technical and HR. Aptitude questions were average but interesting. Technical round was also good. In hr round there was a senior person of the company interviewing the candidates. It was a good experience with buzzle software solutions.

Interview Questions

• You have to update your skill time to time as per the project requirement..are you ok with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds
    1->Aptitude test with english Quetions
    2->Technical Interview
    3->HR
    I had solved Aptitude very nicely even though they didnt shortlisted my (Might be some politics of cities you belongs to). There is no space for candidate to wait but you can in parking area. :(
    Many people left the company because they dont assign the relative work. So thank god i wasnt shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• Simple Apti quetions on puzzle and english quetions also   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

They conduct first round on basic aptitude test followed English test both test was on multiple choice questions.

If You got clear the First round then you get call for next round. i.e. Technical Round.
    Technical Round consist two test.

1.Multiples choice and question answers on paper test(on html,css,javascript,typescript).
    2. In Machine test they test your coding skills by assigning one small task.

Round 3 will be Personal Interview Round.

Interview Questions

• In Machine test they assign you small task base on javascript/typescript .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)).

Interview

Mobiles are not allowed inside. No need to wait for interview process, there will be a logical aptitude test followed by a language test to analyze basic knowledge in English. You can leave the office after attending test and you will be getting a call from them if u r shortlisted for next level.

Interview Questions

• How loyal would you be to this company if u r getting selected   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very disappointing they were sking very hard , irrelevant questions to a fresher asked things which a fresher is unable to answer very irrelevant ou of the topic questions which were of a very high level

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)).

Interview

Pathetic experience! They don't even have a decent waiting area for the candidates. If you reach their office 10 minutes before scheduled time, you are supposed to wait in their parking lot along with their security guards. They don't even let the interviewees carry their cell phones inside the office. You need to handover your cell phone to some unknown security guard. Also I heard a school like bell (which I guess was manual) ring at the end of lunchtime. Overall it was my worst ever interview experience.

Interview Questions

• I did not go inside their office since they wanted me to handover my phone to a security guard.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a lot of tests,a written aptitude test at start which was mcq then photoshop written mcq questions and finally photoshop assignment practical .didnt get hired. All time got wasted on the process.

Js Developer Interview

Interview

HR called me to drop CV
    Scheduled for a test same day

There are two tests aptitude and technical
    Aptitude has easy questions

2.css
    3.javascript
    4.jquery

Questions are moderate
    After which they told me they'd call if I'm shortlisted that's it

Content Writer Interview

Interview

3 stages included grammar related MCQs, essay writing and interview. The process was very smooth and enjoyable. The below avearge pay scale and the senior management's indifferent attitude were the two factors which led me to decline their offer.

Sub Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buzzle.com (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview was quite easy. It was for two days. i had to give a grammar test which was quite easy for someone good in English. After that was a face to face interview with the lady at the administration department. She asked normal questions like "tell me a little about yourself" etc.