Byte Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Byte Consulting

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Byte Consulting (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

One phone coding, one onsite with small questions and meet their team members. The questions are not difficult, so you can easily answer them. After that, they said they will call you within two weeks. Then no response at all, they won't contact you or answer your email. So just forget it.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Interview

Firstly, one of their hiring staff will email you and make an appointment about schedule of phone interview. Then, there will be one phone interview: all questions are regarding java: basic concepts such as static, final, interface. Some questions are based on your resume. Not very difficult. If you passed, there will be an onsite interview, there are some algorithm questions, not very hard.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Byte Consulting (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

A couple of poorly-written emails asking for an interview was followed by an actual phone interview/screen by one of the project leads. The person from HR ostensibly in charge of setting things up called outside of the agreed times, never left voicemail, and didn't answer repeated calls and emails back. The interview itself was pretty easy, although the interviewer didn't have the best grasp of English and, awkwardly, complimented me on my education. It was, technically-speaking, a very easy interview. HR called again, later, outside of appropriate hours and, again, left no voicemail. Emails back to the company went unanswered. Overall, highly disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What command would you use to list the files of a directory and all its subdirectories?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Byte Consulting in March 2012.

Interview

Asked questions based on resume. abstract class vs interface, MVC, database, etc.

Interview Questions

• sth about parent table and child table.. Never heard about that   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Byte Consulting in January 2012.

Interview

Only one phone call. All about JAVA