C-DAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-DAC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

3.2

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DAC.

Interview

Two techinical round of interviews face to face and one round of HR which was simple one. It will start with basics of programming to databases and deployment. Now a days you need to lookout for advertisement on website and newspaper for vaccancies.

Interview Questions

• database, oops, deployment, struts   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DAC.

Interview

There is no internship exams . Students are shortlisted on the basis of their GPA criteria. You just need a decent GPA and a good portfolio to make it into CDAC

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at C-DAC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First we had to apply online. They screened resume and called for written test. After written test they shortlisted candidates. Then shortlisted candidates called for interview. After interview they made final selected list.

Project Engineer HPC Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DAC (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

We have shortlisted according to our PG(CDAC) marks, The time of reporting was 10:00 AM, Process started at 7:00 PM (after 9 hrs). They hardly gave 1-2 mins per students (in average we were 30, direct Technical round and selection).Initially exact job profile was not declared.the interview was like viva in engineering college, everyone was tired.most of the students were not able to contribute as they are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      what is VLAN
      what is param II
      Project details
      how to establish data center.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at C-DAC (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was not really a hiring process. I did this internship in my 8th semester of engg and the HOD of my dept helped us in getting this internship only because my previous projects were on cloud computing and I was entirely free during my 8th semester as I had taken up the subjects in my earlier semesters.

Interview Questions

• This wasnt a proper interview with rejection or something. They just read my resume and asked me about my interest in cloud computing and and my previous project and what would be like to contribute towards CDAC and how long we could work in CDAC as an intern.
      We were showed the Supercomputer which is present in the office and were explained how it works and what is the use of it in cloud computing projects that were ongoing in CDAC.   Answer Question

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C-DAC (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I got selected through written test and called for interview.
    the interview was solely based on your resume and projects you have done in your academics if you are engineering graduates. the preference was given to the experience of the respective candidates in their relative fields.

Interview Questions

• my entirely interview was based on my BE projects and the latest technology trends.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DAC (Pune (India)).

Interview

one on one and they asked about work experience,educational qualifications and some HR question and they confirmed it after 5 days and did some formalities on the date of joining and my work started from next day

Project Engineer II Cdac Chennai Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C-DAC in November 2016.

Interview

1. Filled online application.
    2. Received email after 25 days saying I was shortlisted for telephonic interview.
    3. While interviewing the noise was too high on there side and 3 people were talking at same time, asking questions.
    4. Interview lasted 4 min 30 sec.

Interview Questions

• where have you worked on linux. what is hardlink vs softlink. What are file permissions.Syntax to define iptables.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C-DAC.

Interview

One written exam and two rounds of interviews.
    Written Test - aptitude , maths and technical
    Interview - HR and Technical
    Mostly rejected in Written test.
    Interview - Panel of 11 people from Various Gov organizations

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DAC (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Aptitude followed by interview
    Aptitude is on coding test and basic interview.
    They check your willingness to work at CDAC and check basic knowledge of student.
    After completion of coding they ask for interview followed by final discussion.