CAE USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CAE USA Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAE USA (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was low-key and very personable. Interviewed with five different individuals at different levels of management across various disciplines in the company. The individuals rated the interview and collaborated to provide an overall recommendation to the hiring authority.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a subcontractor that was bypassing you as the prime to discuss program business and opportunities with the customer?   Answer Question

Training Systems Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAE USA (Tampa, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours in length. Only one person was in the room at the time, the supervisor. He asked several questions about my experience, but never really asked me much about my resume (which he had in from of him the whole time). I was offered the Job and accepted, and after a few weeks of working he told me he was amazed how much progress I had made. He stated that he had no idea I was a talented as I was. Shows to me that he did not really read my resume, because all of the skills I have were listed on my resume from the beginning.

Student Co-op Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CAE USA (Orlando, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

They did not take long to get me onto the project and get me straight to work. It was a very good interview process it was within the same week did I get an immediate response on whether or not I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just accept it.

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAE USA (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

One phone interview and an all day rotating interview with multiple employees. Wasn't too technical and mostly jst getting to know everyone and how the company functions.

Test Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAE USA (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Standard online resume/application submission, phone interview and on-site interview. Typically the phone interview is 3-4 person group interview and in-person is one on one. No detailed technical questions asked or any skill test. Relatively easy smooth.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the situation when there is requirement discrepancy between the test director and the end user?   Answer Question