CAL State San Marcos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.4

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CAL State San Marcos (San Marcos, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email asking when I could come in for an interview, very nice lady, got to pick my interview date and time. Went to campus to be interviewed took less than 30mins.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CAL State San Marcos (San Marcos, CA).

Interview

Very easy and comfortable in person interview. However there is a lengthy and difficult supplemental application essay that is required upon submission of application. The entire application submission to hiring process is extremely long.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with Customer Relation Management (CRM) software?   Answer Question

Writing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CAL State San Marcos (San Marcos, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was asked questions and was required to look over a sample paper and address it with an interviewer who was posing as a student needing assistance. Engaged in a sort of mock tutoring session.

Interview Questions

• Cannot accurately recall any of the questions asked during the interview process.   Answer Question

Student Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAL State San Marcos (San Marcos, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Sit in front of other professionals and students who work at the facility while they interview you. Personal attributes, scenarios, and its more about you and what you can bring to the table.

Student Help Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAL State San Marcos (San Marcos, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and not stressful. It entailed a brief session with myself and the team lead at the help desk. Questions were asked describing my goals and passions, how I would handle specific situations.