CALIBRE Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CALIBRE Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at CALIBRE Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview

Phone interview that didn't last too long, plus met with the team. Overall a non- intimidating experience. From the interview you could tell that the team was a welcoming one. Make sure though that you could defend your resume.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems in July 2010.

Interview

One interview, it was fairly informal. I was contacted by a company subsidiary and asked to come in. i was interviewed by their president. I was offered the job on the spot. I do not believe this is how that interview process works within the corporate offices. From the first call to the offer the whole process took about 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was able to negotiate. met in the middle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Submitted resume and then scheduled for panel interview with 4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions. Most of the questions were pretty standard. Just be ready with your answers. I was asked a lot of questions and the interview was about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

I received a better offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview

Interviewed with a panel of 4 people. The hiring manager told me at the beginning to relax and that it was just a friendly conversation. The panel then proceeded to fire questions at me and treated me as if I was a hostile witness. I was taken aback by their attitude, but remained professional and answered provided thoughtful, well thought out answers. I was able to ask some of my own questions at the end of the interview and asked about training opportunities and what happens to employees after their current project ends. The all had a deer in the headlights look on their face and the manager sheepishly admitted that they had laid people off in the past. They were also vague about training and development opportunities. I was not left with a favorable impression of the organization. I heard back from them a few weeks later, but honestly had written them off after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Requirements Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems.

Interview

3 person panel. Pretty informal interview. This was my first ever interview so my nervousness and lack of interview experience probably played a significant role in me not getting an offer

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client who keeps adding or changing the requirements needed after development has begun?   Answer Question

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems (Alexandria, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR, to set up an interview, the following day. It was a conference call that seemed fairly casual, especially due to the fact that two of us were outside the US. Each of the three hiring officials asked their own set of questions then offered me the opportunity to ask some of my own. Feedback seemed positive, but waiting to hear a official answer.

Interview Questions

• Having vast experience working with kids, how would I handle a disruptive, defiant ADULT in your classroom?   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

Went through a couple of rounds of interview. The first round was with a technical lead at HQ, who was responsible for deciding which project I could be placed in. The next step was to meet with the project manager and the client at the project location.

The hiring process was well managed. First stop was at HQ to meet with the HR rep and go through different forms. Once that was done, went over to the client site. The project manager at the location was well organized and helped with getting oriented at the client site. Met with other clients and team members that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty easy. There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Instructor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems (Johnston, IA) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my Resume after an email was sent expressing interest in me, That was on a Tuesday, I interviewed on Friday. The interview was about an hour long in front of six men each with a sheet of questions to answer. They explained there benefits package and gave me a packet explaining it all. We discussed Salary and I was given what I asked for. Ten days later I was offered the job by the HR rep. Later that day I received a call from the V.P. of Logistics to officially accept the job. I was quickly emailed four documents, An offer letter, security clearance form, another benefits packet and a welcome letter. I filled out the offer letter and security form and faxed back to them right away. While on the phone for my official offer I was informed my start date would be six week later that was a bit of a surprise. I was called by my new supervisor after two weeks to come in and be fitted for uniforms and take a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was regarding Military parts ordering which I have no experience doing in the past twenty years.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation process was pretty easy. I pretty much got what I was asking for.

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems (Reston, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met with two people, answered questions. They then had me do some offline writing exercise and turn it in.

They asked a lot about past experience and ability to learn. Having brought samples of documentation I'd written helped; it also helped that I brought diagrams that showed complex processes to demonstrate my ability to understand technical concepts.

Interview Questions

• They wanted, in particular, to know if I took meeting minutes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given my ask; I didn't have to negociate.

Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CALIBRE Systems (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

telephone and then skype interview. They have you perform a 10-minute presentation on a topic of their choice. The process went very smooth. The area supervisor will telephone screen you first. Then they will set up a viseo interview and then presentation.