CALVIN KLEIN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CALVIN KLEIN

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Got called by District Manager, scheduled interview for the folliwing week. I met them at the store that I initially applied for. I was very apparent that I had gotten the job on that first interview, Associate Manager, Store Manager and District Manager all present. District Manager called in 3 days to let me know that they were just waiting for my last reference check to call back. 2 days later District Manager called and extended the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do I do to get my team motivated? How do I drive sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I requested $15.00 hourly, the district manager called me and told me she would like to offer me the job at the hourly rate of $17.00.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews, one on the phone with HR, one in person with HR, and one with hiring managers. Got an offer a week later and accepted it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Scheduled meeting in person, meeting for interview first with HR then with department. Quick and effective interview process. Somewhat intimidating environment, very segmented due to office set-up and building. I would recommend wearing something comfortable and somewhat dressy- black would be best (everyone wears black!). Got a call 3-4 days after interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you shown leadership and organization skills/ How do your skills apply to position?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

One round video call interview, second round in-person interview. Process took about a month, but I know some other interns took a lot longer. Only behavioral questions were asked to see who you are and if your experience equip you for the role. They also ask specific questions like how you work on a team since you will be working closely with your manager throughout the summer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

My interview experience was positive. I met with the person who would be my manager as well as the VP over the division all in one visit. Everyone was super friendly and down to earth. I was called back a second time to meet with the president which also went well. I was offered a job within a week of the initial interview.

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

Short, and to the point. The people were nice and interested in seeing my skill level. I brought in garments to show them, as well as my portfolio for them to review. They asked me about m experience in the industry, and details about my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• If I know how to use illustrator.   1 Answer

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to come back in and interview in person with the the guy in HR then the hiring manager. Then even after when they offered the position to someone else they gave me feedback which was all very positive.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are some of your favorite and least favorite things about product management?
      2. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
      3. Why would you like to work for CK?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

The interview was incredibly easy and almost a joke. It was the District manager that interviewed me, but typically it'll be the store manager and then the district manager depending on the district.

I wasn't really asked any questions as it was more of a conversation. I later found out that my interviewer thought I "had the look" to work at Calvin Klein, so that's why I was offered the job on the spot without many questions.

Inappropriate that a younger female was offered a job because an older male in a position of power thought she "looked the part" though. It was insulting to my experience and professionalism, but an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Germantown, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online to a Store Manager posting and was called a few days later requesting a face to face. A few days later was brought in for an interview during which it was inadvertantly revealed that the applied position was filled. Not only was I interviewing for an Assistant Manager position but I was actually interviewing with the Store Manager. Interview lasted approx 1hr and concluded with a request for references with an assurance of turn around results within the week. However, after cross checking references, they were never contacted. Interview was friendly and professional however actions speak louder than words. When given an applicant with my history of 14+yrs in multi level retail management, transparancy is crucial during the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience questions with a focus on new store opening experience.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Lehi, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. Was contacted via email within a week. The District Manager flew out and I met up with her to interview. The interview lasted a little over an hour. Very casual, with questions here or there. Conversational setting vs question, answer, question, answer. She told me she would get back to me within 3 days.
    I suggest fashion forward wardrobe for interviewing. Black on black. Simple makeup and minimal to no jewelry. Company Dress code is black and white.