CALVIN KLEIN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CALVIN KLEIN

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY).

Interview

Do not recommend.

One of the most unprofessional interviews I have experienced in my career. I had my initial phone-screen with their HR team and she assured me that I would receive the offer after the in-person interview, if I just continued doing what I was doing since I was the last person they were interviewing and had a strong background. A few minutes before my in-person interview as I was walking to the office building, I received an email from the HR department saying that they want to cancel my interview as the manager was not feeling well. I had already shown up, so they decided to take me in for an interview anyways after waiting 30 minutes in their lobby. It consisted of pretty basic questions about my experience and what skills can be applied to the current position.

A few weeks later, I had not received any updates from anyone, so I decided to reach out and see the status of my application - I received no response. I decided to follow-up again and a week later, I received a generic rejection email stating that they decided to hire an ex-intern for the position. As a company, it is extremely rude and selfish to interview candidates and waste their time when there is already a solid candidate in mind, considering I was the last person to be interviewed. The least they can do is let their interview candidates that they will not be moving on with the interview process, instead of keeping them in the dark.

Technical Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an in-person interview. At the interview with head of department they asked to show my skill set by reviewing a garment. After that interview you meet with HR to go over the formal items. All to standard and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How many tech packs you can finalize daily as the industry standard at the time was 5.   Answer Question

Interview

Very easy and simple interview. They just went over my application and resume and then asked for my availability. Questions were mostly just about my experience and personal information.

Packaging Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

I had one phone call and 2:1 in-person interview at the company. A big and white office was impressive. They try to know you better and listen to you well. I brought my iPad and resume for the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was fairly quick. Probably 3- 4 questions max. Took me about 10 minutes. Wasn't as professional as I would've imagined. Easy for the most part. Study basic retail interview questions. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What can you provide thats better than other candidates?   1 Answer

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Merrimack, NH) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was nonsense. She was unprepared swore and general was unprofessional. There were not questions about me and she wasn’t paying attention anyway. I will never shop at or interview at this company again.

Interview Questions

• She talked about herself the entire time.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

I went into the backroom with the manager and was asked pretty basic questions about myself and my previous experience. I then was told about the job and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you upsale a product?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New London, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New London, MO) in April 2019.

Interview

Very Thorough. Phone interview first which took quite a long time to arrange but very friendly and open coversation. very willing to answer questions about the company and as much about them as you.

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

Short, and to the point. The people were nice and interested in seeing my skill level. I brought in garments to show them, as well as my portfolio for them to review. They asked me about m experience in the industry, and details about my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• If I know how to use illustrator.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

One round video call interview, second round in-person interview. Process took about a month, but I know some other interns took a lot longer. Only behavioral questions were asked to see who you are and if your experience equip you for the role. They also ask specific questions like how you work on a team since you will be working closely with your manager throughout the summer.