CBIZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBIZ Interview Questions

Interviews at CBIZ

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBIZ in August 2014.

Interview

Initially met with HR before interviewing with position manager. Went through my idea of the position and then was given an overview of the position. Had a phone interview with additional managers a few days later. About a month later had another in person interview with a manager I had previously had a phone interview with.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to the position and how will that help you succeed in the role?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ in April 2017.

Interview

Went through a phone interview first with a national recruiter , then a Skype interview with partners from the first, and pasty I was then flown out to the office where I interviewed with multiple members of the team

Interview Questions

• Questions on the phone and Skype interview were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (Memphis, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy; I interviewed with a manager and a managing director. Both were very friendly and outgoing. They would be funny at times, but serious also. After I interviewed with them, I interviewed with the manager that I would report to, who was also very kind and wanted to know more about me personally. The two interviews lasted about 2 hours.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

Through on campus recruiting, interviewed with one partner for 30 minutes. the interview was mostly behavioral and extremely conversational. The partner knows that, as a student, you'll likely be nervous and does their best to make it as comfortable as possible.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Both people were really nice and tried to make you feel comfortable. We had a lot of personal things in common so that drove the interview. They didn't ask a lot of behavioral questions. More just trying to find out who I am as a person.

Interview Questions

• Whaf was the most difficult part of your last internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Had a 1:1 with a partner. Interview was more like a conversation with the odd behavioral question thrown in. Overall the interview went very well. I did not hear back from them for over 3 weeks by which time I had already accepted another offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

1:1 with a partner, not very typical big four accounting firms' interview. He asked me to pick three typical experiences that I would share. And he often asks questions while you are presenting.

Interview Questions

• Give me three typical experience on your resume that you would to talk about   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different individuals, all of which were managers. Each interview lasted approximately 15-20 minutes. I was not ask any technical questions about my accounting knowledge. The interviews were more of a conversation- it seemed like they were trying to see if my personality would fit the firm culture. There were a total of three typical interview questions asked:

They told me I would hear back in a couple of weeks if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions

• 1. "What was or is your greatest accomplishment- it could be from school, work, personal, anything."   Answer Question
    • 2. "Have you ever dealt with people in executive positions if so please describe your experience(s) or if not what experience(s) do you have that will help to deal with executives."   Answer Question
    • 3. "Tell me a time when you have had to deal with customer that was angry or what kind of customer service experience to do have that will translate to this job."

I was also asked by all three of them if traveling was an issue and if I was scared of flying. Over all I felt the interview went well. I felt comfortable talk to them, despite the fact that they were all managers- they all seemed down to earth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

Sat down with an senior associate and a shareholder. They told me a little bit about themselves then asked me one question:

Describe your greatest accomplishment.

The rest was my questions to them about the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ (Boston, MA).

Interview

First interview was on campus and then an invitation to their office for 3, 30 minute interviews. The interviews were laid back and more of a personality test than actual job functions. I was told the process would take two weeks to get a reply.