CBIZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBIZ Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.7

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

Applied online and went through a phone screening, then video interview, and ended with an in person interview. Interviews and questions were all pretty standard for similar jobs. HR was very easy to work with.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. I already knew the interviewer from recent events so the conversation run really smoothly. It was a 20 minute 1 on 1 interview and the interviewer mainly asked questions from resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve conflict with someone.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (Oxnard, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

awful. met with a managing director who knew nothing about the area the office was located in. Did not ask any questions just looked at my GPA and turned me down.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBIZ (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

HR and a Partner in the room. Very friendly. Asked me why i wanted Public Accounting. Asked me how i handled working in large projects in school. Asked me about my work experience. Waiting to see if an offer comes in... Not really interested in an internship....

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a project in school where one person did not do their work?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CBIZ (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with 2 different employees- one woman in HR, one woman in charge of CSR duties. They had me tell me about myself and why i was interested in the position and in the company. They then proceeded to ask a variety of questions about my personality and my past experiences. It lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you are leader
      A lot of subjective questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I only had a phone interview. The manager I interviewed with was very friendly, and thorough. About midway through the interview, we realized that I wouldn't be a good fit. One of the main responsibilities was something I wasn't interested in. I appreciated the fact that he also sent a declination to officially close the loop.

Professional Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ (Roanoke, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was with HR. They were 20 minutes late to the interview without apology. Standard experience and behavioral questions. They did a great job on explaining the company and culture. I did ask for feedback and was just told I did fine.

Tax Associate/ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBIZ (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with Senior Managers and a Manager. The interview turned out to be more of a conversation rather than standard interview. They really want to get to know you. Just be yourself and show that you're devoted to the firm. Speak with your heart rather than your mouth. I showed genuine interest and they were able to pick it up.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

First round interview: some basic behavioral questions, go over resume, what do you do for fun, why accounting, why audit, what is your experience in internship, etc. The manager is very nice and friendly. Be prepared and have more sleep.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. I blanked out in the beginning because it was not the "typical" interview environment I expected. It was more of a "getting to know what kind of person you are" conversation than those behavior interview questions most employers ask. I didn't get the offer but I enjoyed talking with the two interviewers.