CBIZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CBIZ

2.6

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBIZ (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and had a standard phone interview. I went in for a phone interview and the interviewer talked the entire time. He asked me one question and it was about my backstory. The rest of the entire time was him talking about his career and the company. They never contacted me to tell me I did not get the position. It was honestly a waste of time.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

They reached out to me after Meet the Firms on campus. Recruiter setup and interview for me and a member on their Audit Team. Very smooth. Asked very basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership abilities   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

It was easy because they need people and turnover is extremely high here because they overwork people and that is why people leave. Their own recruiter contacted me because they don't use outside recruiters because no one stays here due to the abuse they dish out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBIZ (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. I was not asked many questions, but they spent time talking to me and answering my questions. We went over the nature of the company and what my role would be if hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

I went through campus recruiting. The recruiter was a high-level director from the company. The process went very easy and smooth. It was very conversational. After the interview, the recruiter gave me the timeline for what was going to happen next if moved forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CBIZ.

Interview

More of a personality interview. It really doesn't matter how you answer the questions, they'll hire you because you have a pulse and they cannot find people nor keep people to do the job.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with computer hardware?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBIZ (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied through the firm's website. Recruiter contacted me through email to schedule a call. If I made it past the phone screen, I would have had an in person interview.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manalapan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBIZ (Manalapan, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Interviewer went through resume and ALL job listed. What did you there? With every answer provided, Interviewer kept asking more questions based on my answer. A lot of digging-interrogation. When I gave details, not really interested.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick, and the company responded to me in a very timely manner. I had one phone interview with an HR rep then a phone interview where I got 15 minutes with each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• If you had a teammate that was not doing their share of work, how would you address it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBIZ in March 2019.

Interview

Very different interview was asked to name biggest accomplishments and go into deep detail about each one and kept asking more and more about each one. Not an ordinary behavioral interview.