CBIZ Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 122 of over 122 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBIZ

CBIZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

First round are questions asking about strengths, weaknesses, experience, etc. Second round is mainly behavioral interview questions describing times when you had to take action. Following the STAR method will work well for the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you improved a process/implemented change
    Answer Question

CBIZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

Interview went well, however I never heard anything back from the employer. After the interview I was informed I would be notified if I was accepted for the position but this never occurred.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CBIZ

Application

I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

Easy but it was interesting, i like the job. The interview process was quite easier than most. I have no problems with the interview process. I would recommend this job.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of your negative aspects?

CBIZ

Application

I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

One interview with two senior members on campus. They gave a company overview and asked me a few questions. I took notes and came prepared with questions. The questions where basic behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Tell me about your previous experience?

CBIZ

Application

I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

Submitted my resume via Handshake and got an interview shortly after. The interview was online with one recruiter. Some of the interview questions threw me off, but might have just been a lack of preparation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CBIZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

Was a quick and easy process. Had a career fair at my college, where I had a 10-minute meeting with HR. I booked a session 2 days later for another interview that was a bit longer. About a week and a half later they offered me an internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CBIZ

Application

I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

the interview is really relaxed and conversational. they pretty much ask the basic telling about yourself, teamwork, and basic experience from your resume. the level of questions gets more focus near the end trying to get to know why you choose the company and why did you choose the position that you did choose to apply for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CBIZ (Woodstock, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process in short was very laid back. The manager I spoke with was friendly. He made the environment welcoming and comfortable. He listened a lot and asked great questions.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good fit for the company? Where do you see yourself in the next five years? How do you handle confrontation or hostility in the work environment? What are some tools or ways you prioritize tasks and stay organized?

CBIZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBIZ

Interview

Interview was okay, really basic behavioral questions. My first interviewer was a little unprofessional. Did not introduce himself or mentioned his position. His questions were a little all over the place.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client

CBIZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBIZ in Feb 2021

Interview

It was about 30 min long. I applied online and then got invited to interview with one of their audit professionals. It was virtual because everything is these days. They had a bunch of "tell me about a time" questions they had to ask and then allowed some time for if I had questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you were in a team and unable to complete a project on time.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Interviews