CBS TV Distribution Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CBS TV Distribution

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CBS TV Distribution

Found 18 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Santa Monica, CA)

Interview

It was a positive experience from the recruiter to the hiring manager. I met with the hiring manager and she was nice. Talked about my work experience and her expectations for this role. There was a new opening for this position that had opened. My only suggestion would be for the recruiters to give previous candidates an opportunity to be contacted to see if they are still interested.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an hostile situation with an employee?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

Short interview process. Applied through email then got an email back in about a week. Went into the office in New York and had a short interview. People were very nice.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Santa Monica, CA)

Interview

I applied online and I heard back within two weeks to schedule an in-person interview with two employees. The interview was pretty chill, the employees were very nice and made the interview more of a conversation. They didn't focus much on behavioral questions, rather they seemed like they wanted to know more about who you are.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (United States)

Interview

In person interview with two people at once. Very comfortable environment, nice and friendly people. Made the process much less nerve-wrecking. The interview was scheduled after I applied online. Process took about a half hour.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Santa Monica, CA)

Interview

On site interview. Met with two different members of the team. They each asked me to go through my resume with them and told me about the internship and the company. Asked me about my previous internship experience and why I chose my major etc. Very kind and welcoming, I ended up receiving an offer a couple of weeks later and accepted.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

I submitted my application, was called in for a preemptive interview where I was introduced to the Executives and others, then was called in for a second interview where I was questioned by my boss then was offered the job by the Executive in charge.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (United States)

Interview

Met with people and asked to do a paid trial. Then had a second interview. Wanted me to do another trial, hut I declined. They offered me the job instead.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2015

Interview

Very basic, discussed previous experiences, why I want to work for the company, if I had previously watched the show. I interviewed on a Tuesday and received an offer to start my internship on that Friday.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

Contact Human Relations and tell them you're interested in paging. I've was asked to come in and I interviewed with HR, told her that I was eager, my goals, and plan. They like that. I interviewed with the head lady and said the exact same thing.

Interview Questions
CBS TV Distribution
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBS TV Distribution (Boston, MA) in Aug 2014

Interview

The interview process was an unexpected phone call from an HR manager. They interviewed me on the spot, so make sure once you apply to this company, you do the research so you are prepared if they call you. It was not too long, and she only asked a few questions, so make sure you provide well formulated answers because you do not have too much time to make a good impression.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18