CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) Interview Questions

Interviews at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence)

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) (Moorhead, MN).

Interview

Extensive, they were very professional and formal and asked about 50 questions. It was very detailed and they explained the position well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence).

Interview

I met with the Hiring Director and the interview was pretties simple. After you interview with her, a Residential Coordinator joins the Hiring Director to ask you about how you would handle situations that clients may present. I was called a few days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that was having a behavior in a store?   Answer Question

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCRI (Creative Care for Reaching Independence) (Moorhead, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informative. I was given options on what department I would like to be in, and what type of client I was interested in supporting.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this job?   1 Answer