CCSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

CCSI Interview Questions

2.6

HTML/Css Developer Interview

Interview

I got a call from someone in CCSI in late August about an opening for an HTML/CSS Developer position somewhere around the area. They said they found my resume or profile online, but they didn't say where. I've never met anyone from CCSI in person, and usually I meet with a staffing agent before proceeding on with a company. Well, this individual gave me a website of the company to look over before heading into the interview. I drove out to the address that was given to me and it was directions to a really sketchy area downtown that I did not feel comfortable with. I double checked the address and the website, and it turns out that the CCSI staffing agent gave me a completely false description and website. I tried calling them up, but no one would answer. I then e-mailed the individual and I got no response either. So I put two and two together and realized that CCSI can't be trusted.

There are other great staffing agencies out there. Don't trust CCSI. I don't know what their intentions were, but from my experience, it was very uncalled for and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• They went over my Resume and asked for the last 5 digits of my Social Security.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCSI (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Requested return to prior temporary position. Previous interview was in 2012. Interview was with supervisor and lead department employee. Both were very easy to speak with. Decision made next day. Company called me to see if I was available then requested me through CCSI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Decided by agency and company prior to interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCSI (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter, then I had a phone interview and an in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter handled it

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCSI (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, phone screen with Manager, Group interview with team at company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

all done up front with the recruiter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCSI (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screens, in person interview with team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Rate was agreed upon up front

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCSI.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter who explained the job. Then I meet with Engineering manager who hired me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

all done up front with the recruiter

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCSI (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, then client interview

Negotiation

The recruiter was up front and straight forward about rate for assignment

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCSI (Stratham, NH).

Interview

I had three interviews, two with the Recruiting Manager and one with the Branch Manager. The interviews went well they were very helpful in explaining the industry, the position, expectations, and salary + commissions structure.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCSI (Manchester, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then they submitted my resume to the client for review. I had a phone interview with the client and they hired me. They asked me to start the next week and I did.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some technical questions and one involved some calculations and I wasn't prepared for it but they gave me time to do the calculation and answer the question   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was handled up front with the recruiter

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratham, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CCSI (Stratham, NH).

Interview

Was fine I have 5 years recruiting experience so I knew what to expect

Negotiation

easy all agencies are alike. Higher the salary the lower the commisions
    I will take higher commisions