CEMEX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.7

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me for a phone interview a week after. It was general behavioral interview. Talked about work experience, why am I a good fit, what do you know about cemex. Got a call for in person interview after 2 week.

Logistic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview with a panel of 4 interviewers. A lot of past experience questions and one tricky question. Found some questions hard because they were unexpected and I was caught off gaurd.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the weirdest question you have been asked in an interview?   1 Answer

Tax Review Analysis of Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CEMEX (New York, NY).

Interview

reviewed billing for two-year period to discover tax errors. Make an excel spreadsheet for the different customers billing and what tax errors there were and the net outcome to the company

Driver Interview

Interview

Heavy questions in regards to experience safety driving dot OSHA ...,..............& CDL exams , 2 week smith class managers were dicks , pay was low , actual workers were hard workers pretty nice guys management sucked corporate were robots

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (Odessa, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very simple for me, had a recruiter come to campus interview me then immediatly set up my 2nd round that day to take place two week later at the plant. from there I was given an offer on the spot and took the job the following monday.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions, a few personal background as well   Answer Question

Physical Tester/Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinchfield, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEMEX (Clinchfield, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

A panel of four people . Safety questions are asked , how well can you adapt to extreme heat and cold . Knowledge of cement industry is in the process as well. Your Georgia work ready scores will be took into consideration as well . Cemex would like for you to score a silver or higher . Past work experience is discussed as well .

Interview Questions

• What are the basic steps in the lockout/tagout procedure   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CEMEX (Missouri City, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

if you can breathe and have a cdl you can get hired, as long as you have no experience driving a bus or are too bright they will hire you. Hispanics are their first choice though.

Interview Questions

• have you ever driven a cement mixer before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEMEX (Odessa, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

Interview with plant manager and maintenance manager

Interview Questions

• Please describe your experience as an electrical engineer   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CEMEX (Panamá (Panama)) in March 2017.

Interview

They made several filters and interviews, from 60 people to 30, then to 12, then to 8, but finally they chosed to internally promote an employee. They asked only women for interviews.

AP/AR Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX.

Interview

First phone interview with a recruiter, than personal interview with manager and colleague.
    Fair questions about previous jobs. And reason for job changes. There was also a basic accounting test.

Interview Questions

• Responsibilities in previous jobs.
      Reason for job changes before.
      There was also a basic accounting test, written (left alone in the meeting room, without supervision).
      Answer Question