CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.5

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter went very well. Gentleman was pleasant and easy to talk to as well as accommodating to an interview at 0700 in the morning because of time difference between states. Recruiter was helpful with other full time positions available in addition to the position I originally applied to.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving present employer.   1 Answer

Benefits Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied 10/25/17, received a call from the recruiter 10/27/17, Had my F2F interview 10/31/17 with the Sup., Mgr., & Dir. AWESOME interview experience. Overall, I didn't get that particular position as they may have hired someone internally which is understandable. However good news I didn't received an email stating I didn't qualify it just stated the "position" has been filled. I Saw that another one posted so I applied for that one 11/06/17. Awaiting final decision of that application. Its a growing organization so only internal knows whats going on however i'm a persistent individual. I prayed about it and feel great about it so just being patient. The recruiter gave me a tour of the building and all. Would love to work here as the overall experience was wonderful, not stressful, and interview didn't seem intimidating. We laughed, and everyone was able to relax and actually get to know me and my past work experience which will be beneficial to the role, I think at least. I got to know them as well. I have never gone on an interview that was like this. Normally people write reviews stating they got the position. I'm awaiting my other application decision but I do want to say is that this interview experience was wonderful. I could only imagine how great it would be to work for the company and aid in the success of Christus Health.

Interview Questions

• The Manager did ask me if I had any experience physically building/configuring health plans.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR within 3 day. After brief interview I received a second call from HR to go ahead with F2F interview with the hiring manager. First 45 minutes were pretty much behavior questions and then next 30 minutes technical questions. After the interview I received a offer next day and I accepted without any hesitation. After all the back ground and other screening I was at the work within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the situation if co workers keep asking same question over and over.   Answer Question

LMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Longview, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

They call first for a phone interview first, then in person to formally make an offer. Then you meet a very nice and professional HR rep. Answer all questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there?   1 Answer

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Alexandria, LA).

Interview

Applied, met with manager of floor; Floor manager makes all hiring decisions once you have been approved by HR to work at the hospital. Easy to apply/get hired on.

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

I had 3 team leaders sit for the interview. They took turns introducing themselves and the each took turns asking questions. It wasn't a difficult interview. They asked questions pertaining to the position and my background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation or upset person?   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

It was a group setting with two people in addition to a third person calling in and talking over the speaker. They asked multiple questions and talked about the expectations of the position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was by phone administered by Human Resources Department. This was a first interview. It was very informative with detailed questions. Interview went well and my information will now be sent to hiring office manager for second interview.

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely short. It was two ladies interviewing me one a Team Lead/Manager, they both asked me about 2 questions each, I also had my set of questions to ask. In this position it consist of Customer Service 8 hrs a day and handling faxes.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. I had to interview 9 people in two hours. First hour with two folks for an hour and then half hour with another two, lastly with five folks together for half hour. With short time and so many people there were no in-depth conversation. I did not feel the process was very effective. Additionally, the interview was in a glass room with lot of interruptions by people talking, walking by! It was a chaos!

It is funny that they took almost six month to make decision!