CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions

Interviews at CHRISTUS Health

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Nassau Bay, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Nassau Bay, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I met with the HR manager first and I was walked over to the department to which the position I applied was located. From there I interviewed with the Admitting Managers and supervisors

Interview Questions

• Was why I left my previous employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Apply online - recruiter called and we scheduled a phone interview. She was very junior and and was more of a screener. I would tell she didn't have much knowledge or experience in healthcare or what i do.

Interview Questions

• It seems like you hopped around a lot and have had a lot of positions.   1 Answer

Offer was low

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Beaumont, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

the process was easy took about 2 months..at the time the manager was very cool and relaxed..i cant say that about the manager now. if you like to act ghetto you might have a job. had to do blood work and a typing test to start working.. Once you passed all that you have to wait about a month or until a orientation starts.. If you work in the er all feel good we are here for you crap goes out the window.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health in January 2015.

Interview

applied online. even with my 8 years experience I kept getting position filled emails. finally contacted HR directly and asked for a recruiter to "look at my resume", got a call to take a patient access exam then got call for an interview after passing the exam

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview process, read straight from a paper. Questions like what is your weakness? how would you handle situation? name something you accomplished... etc   Answer Question
    • What was the question you were asked?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

Was a panel interview. Questions were typical interview questions. Example: what is your weakness? Told alot about the job and what was expected. Given a tour of the work area.

Interview Questions

• What about someone's personality is the most difficult to deal with? How would you handle this.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate. Told by hiring manager that if you didn't accept offer given to you by HR that they would move on to another applicant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (New Braunfels, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

My interviewer spent a good amount of time describing what is expected for the role which is great because you need to know exactly what kind of work you will be doing. She was very nice and straight-forward with her questions. We also discussed scheduling. The only reason I declined was due to the long commute to and from New Braunfels.

Anonymous Employee in Coushatta, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Coushatta, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. They called me in gor an interview,asked me a couple of questions, then told me that they would make a decision soon as possible

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Christus Coushatta Healthcare   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

Trish was extremely kind, very intelligent leader, phenomenal leadership skills. She took time to listen and respond appropriately to questions I had regarding the company and benefits . She became a mentor for me and guided me through several events on the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me one downfall you want to fix   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a call the very next day from a recruiter. It was very brief. She asked a couple of questions and then said that she would send my application up to the Hiring manager and that they'd be in touch.

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a nicotine test, what can you bring to the company.. etc basic questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds of interviews. The first was with the hiring manager and the next was with coworkers in the same department. They wanted the coworkers to interview me so they could get an idea of wether or not we could work well together.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you can bring to make a difference here?   1 Answer