CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.5

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR within 3 day. After brief interview I received a second call from HR to go ahead with F2F interview with the hiring manager. First 45 minutes were pretty much behavior questions and then next 30 minutes technical questions. After the interview I received a offer next day and I accepted without any hesitation. After all the back ground and other screening I was at the work within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with the situation if co workers keep asking same question over and over.   Answer Question

LMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Longview, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

They call first for a phone interview first, then in person to formally make an offer. Then you meet a very nice and professional HR rep. Answer all questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there?   1 Answer

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Alexandria, LA).

Interview

Applied, met with manager of floor; Floor manager makes all hiring decisions once you have been approved by HR to work at the hospital. Easy to apply/get hired on.

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Corpus Christi, TX).

Interview

I had 3 team leaders sit for the interview. They took turns introducing themselves and the each took turns asking questions. It wasn't a difficult interview. They asked questions pertaining to the position and my background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation or upset person?   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

It was a group setting with two people in addition to a third person calling in and talking over the speaker. They asked multiple questions and talked about the expectations of the position.

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely short. It was two ladies interviewing me one a Team Lead/Manager, they both asked me about 2 questions each, I also had my set of questions to ask. In this position it consist of Customer Service 8 hrs a day and handling faxes.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. I had to interview 9 people in two hours. First hour with two folks for an hour and then half hour with another two, lastly with five folks together for half hour. With short time and so many people there were no in-depth conversation. I did not feel the process was very effective. Additionally, the interview was in a glass room with lot of interruptions by people talking, walking by! It was a chaos!

It is funny that they took almost six month to make decision!

Lead Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Santa Fe, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Online, received phone call. Came into HR, discussed my qualifications with HR director. Had a peer panel review. Discussed my work history with them. Interviewed with Kitchen manager, toured the kitchen and FOH.

Interview Questions

• Best qualities, most difficult situation handled, where do I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

IRA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

I never heard back from the recruiter. This happened twice. I heard back the first time after 2 months with some odd reason. Then I went through a few rounds and never heard back from the recruiter even after reaching out to her.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds of interviews. The first was with the hiring manager and the next was with coworkers in the same department. They wanted the coworkers to interview me so they could get an idea of wether or not we could work well together.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you can bring to make a difference here?   1 Answer