CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

It was wonder and very inviting. They give you time to prepare and the question are easy. They are informative and helpful throughout the whole process. The HR recruiting was sweet and helped the process be smooth and less nerve racking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health in September 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview that went great. She asked questions about my job experiences. Questions like how I handled certain situations. She did a great job getting the information she needed to gage me for the position. I believe 🙏 I answered them professionally and truthful so I have a second phone interview with the hiring manager in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a misunderstanding with an employee or supervisor. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Night Shift Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (New Braunfels, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

Fairly quick interview process: I applied online and heard back via email and 2 phone calls from recruiters. Then a zoom interview was scheduled. The first recruiter asked about what kind of hours I was looking for and my clinical background. The second recruiter discussed compensation and inquired about my strengths and weaknesses as well as why I was looking into changing jobs.

Technical Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

A week after applying, I had a phone interview that lasted about fifteen minutes. It consisted of mainly behavioral questions. Then I had an on-campus interview with three people who work within the department.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was nice. It was set up early in the day. They are quick to get down to nitty gritty. They were very friendly and open minded. I had fun with it.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose surgery?   1 Answer

Agile Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening from HR inquiring about interest and employment background. 2 separate 30 min phone interviews with Dept HR and Hiring Manager. 2 hr. face to face 30 mins per with VP, 3 team members, hiring manager and partner. Process took 5 weeks. Overall good experience.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Longview, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The process was quick and the interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. It was a simple, straight forward interview with several questions that any nurse should be able to answer.

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

After applying, I waited a week before calling and checking on status. I got called in for a interview. I was asked the basic interview questions. After the interview I waited another week to check on the status of my interview. Unfortunately someone was a better choice than me. Great interviewer and company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

After the phone interview, It was a very informal in person interview. We just talked about the position and what the work would entail. It was mainly a “get to know you” interview to see if we got along.

Interview Questions

• Which of the areas we discussed would you like to work in.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Flo, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Múltiple different groups. The site has a lot of different challenges that they need to resolve and I felt that they were trying to obtain the possible solution from my previous experiences or pick up my brain.