CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.5

Communications Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

It was a group setting with two people in addition to a third person calling in and talking over the speaker. They asked multiple questions and talked about the expectations of the position.

Referral Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely short. It was two ladies interviewing me one a Team Lead/Manager, they both asked me about 2 questions each, I also had my set of questions to ask. In this position it consist of Customer Service 8 hrs a day and handling faxes.

IRA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health.

Interview

I never heard back from the recruiter. This happened twice. I heard back the first time after 2 months with some odd reason. Then I went through a few rounds and never heard back from the recruiter even after reaching out to her.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds of interviews. The first was with the hiring manager and the next was with coworkers in the same department. They wanted the coworkers to interview me so they could get an idea of wether or not we could work well together.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you can bring to make a difference here?   1 Answer

Lead Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX).

Interview

The process simple. I met with the hiring manager and the director. They laid out the expectations and the responsibilities in grave detail. The decision was made in two weeks, with the recruiter at CHRISTUS staying in contact through out the whole process. The original offer was under market compared to others in the industry, however there was a negotiation involved. The most difficult part was that this is a brand new position, the the managers did not have much historical trends.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, the was a room for negotiation.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview process was great. I had two interviews. My first one was with the VP and the second was with other VP's. It was very easy going, and the questions were not tricky. They all made the process very relaxing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      Do you have great computer skills?
      Answer Question

Collections Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Attended the interview the supervisor conducting interview was very rude. I would answer her questions only to be cut off. Felt as if my time was wasted.This person was not familiar with my previous employer and when I tried to explain just got cut off. Walked out of interview feeling disrespected. After this interview I personally feel different about this company.

Interview Questions

• What a day in my previous job consisted of.   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (New Braunfels, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

My interviewer spent a good amount of time describing what is expected for the role which is great because you need to know exactly what kind of work you will be doing. She was very nice and straight-forward with her questions. We also discussed scheduling. The only reason I declined was due to the long commute to and from New Braunfels.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call to briefly go over some things on my resume. The manager called about a week later to ask if I'd like to come in for an interview. Upon arrival, I was greeted by friendly staff and the practice manager. We engaged in a friendly conversation for about 20 minutes. It hardly felt like I was being interviewed. Afterwards, I met the practice doctors and nurses briefly. I then received a call about a week later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in returning to school to advance my degree.   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone and was offered a different position on another floor that was needing night shift RN's. I accepted, and they agreed to what I wanted in compensation, (hourly pay). I was called in for an interview with the nursing manager within 2 weeks. I was then offered the position for acceptance the next day. but requested not to start working for 4 weeks, so I could have a vacation. It was accepted and I started 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• One question was how I handled difficult patients and families.   1 Answer