CHRISTUS Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 165 of over 165 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health in Oct 2021

Interview

Very delightful conversation. Enjoyed getting to know the hiring manager and director. Genuine people with a sweet heart. I will treasure the opportunity I had to get to spend with them and also learn more about the hospital.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self.
    Answer Question
  • How did you manage time.

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

Interview with Manager, followed by interview with two current architects. Manager questions were based on soft skill, architects were all technical questions. Over all the questions were relevant to the job and it was easy to gain interest.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. Overall experience is very nice. Interviewer and team members are very friendly. Focus on technical questions, behavioral questions, and scenario questions. Good clinical knowledge is a plus for the type of work that fits into this job title.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

Phone interview with director. Very clear and precise . Friendly. I felt comfortable I asked questions pertains to the unit. This is my first travel assignment with this hospital. I was asked questions about my years of service, skills ability, nursing knowledge and future goals.

Interview Questions
  • Teamwork and leadership skills ability

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

fair and professional . in person interview. the interviewer gave me a facility tour. I was able to meet with other co workers in a casual setting in the lunch room. The interview with the hiring manager was a private interview .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

Presentation required, 3.5 hours, time to ask questions, clinical questions, situational questions, intro video. Comfortable interview. Not in person (zoom). Some tech issues but did not disrupt interview overwhelmingly. Interviewers were friendly and understanding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

It's a behavioral questions interview- what does integrity mean to you, and give an example of when you demonstrated it. Give an example of when you were part of a team and what that was like. How do you handle disappointment? Stuff like that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that you experienced a challenge at work and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Irving, TX)

Interview

The hiring manager was nice. They are looking for someone that is able to breakdown Financials. I was really excited to get an interview. What I didn’t like is the very poor communication that you receive from HR. I sent emails to follow up and not once did I receive a response. I guess all HR people are doing this now it must be in the hiring description for recruiting. I see why the position is open every year all year long.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk to higher management about the Financial within the company. Common run me through your resume

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

It was very professional and to the point. You have an interview with multiple people and all answers are answered. The facility was nice as well. Friendly, professional, and thorough interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health

Interview

The interview process was thru Zoom. The same questions were asked during the interview just put in a different wording format. I feel you really need to do research about their interview process

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay up to date with the current medical changes.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Health (Santa Fe, NM)

Interview

Christus does a good job of setting up interviews with the peers you will actually work with. It is a good way for the candidate to also get a feel for the kind of colleagues they may eventually work with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Interviews

CHRISTUS Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CHRISTUS Health as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for RN and Patient Access Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CHRISTUS Health takes an average of 27 days when considering 166 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 61 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CHRISTUS Health according to 166 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.34%