CPMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CPMA

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CPMA

Sort:

Interview

No formal interview from CPM. You basically just meet with the patient that’s looking to hire a PCA and if they want to hire you they send the paperwork to CPM and you start working.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CPMA (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Find a patient or be referred by a patient. Meet patient to find out what is expected of them. Fill out
     hiring application, pass background check, be approved by Mass health for employment. Set availability for shifts.

Interview Questions

• What other work gave you done similar to the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CPMA (Boston, MA).

Interview

Every interview will be different because every persons situation is different. The person that needs the PCA will be the one interviewing you and that person will be your boss not the company.

Anonymous Employee in Sharon, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CPMA (Sharon, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

Patient interviewed me at his home, offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay for the PCA program is generally a set amount for all. I did not see or speak with CPMA, I only dealt with the patient who used his fax machine to communicate/send in my time sheet/employment paperwork to the company.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CPMA.

Interview

I interviewed with the family that I would be working for. I had been referred to the job position by a friend. I had previous experience in the position, but with a different company.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was prepared and willing to do the tasks necessary for the job (ADLs)   Answer Question