CR England Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CR England

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CR England (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Not too much questions. They only want slaves, they are going to say about the company, carrer oportunities, but dont trust they, the only want that you sign the pre-contract

Interview Questions

• Have you CDL? If not, could you pass a test to have it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviews are done over the phone. A recruiter will talk and ensure that all applicants are treated with respect and they help find the best job that each applicant is applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why is a driving position an interest to you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

It's a simple process of calling the recruiting number, sharing your private information pertaining to the position. There will be a run down of what is expected in vague fashion.

Interview Questions

• Driver's license number(s) for the past 3 years, social security number, age, smoking preference, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Just an initial phone interview. They send you a bus ticket. You go to the school and that is when the nightmare begins. They suck your soul out of you.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple process of checking your accident record, medical status and criminal history. You shuffle through like cattle. They send anyone who fails one of those checks home (with bus ticket), then you start in the school if that is what you need to do

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

you get hired easily, just gotta pass the driving tests.

Negotiation

if i met requirements.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick, I started with a online application then got a phone call about 3 days later. They asked me a few questions about my background and work history, then they told me that they were going to run a scan on my drivng record and would get back to me in a few days.

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR England (Lafayette, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application on the Internet an was contacted shortly after I had finished the application... Talked to a recruiter an was leaving the following week to start class an get CDL permit...

Interview Questions

• Any violations on driver licence...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, spoke about all benefits an time to get licence, schooling, state test, an once completed what were the steps were going to be to continue foward...

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

3 week interview and was sleep deprived, not treated very well by staff. people that could not drive a truck got their cdl anyway. this operation is illegal and should be shut down

Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CR England.

Interview

interview was ok, they fly me over, they take a lot of time to come to an job offer

Negotiation

a phone call before the interview, they ask me what salary range I was looking for