CR England Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.0

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume I had a 10 minute phone interview. The recruiter was very direct and didn't want to waste each others time. I then had a panel interview with him and 2 "managers". It also included shadowing a current DM. The interview was straightforward and fairly simple. They were interested to make sure you could handle a stressful environment. I lived further away and they wanted to ensure I could make the commute. One manager didn't even want to consider me for that reason, but I appeased them.

Trailer Puller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CR England.

Interview

I filled out an application, I got a call from a recruiter a couple days later, got all of the info I needed to get my bus ticket to salt lake city training facility, got here and got started in CDL school the next day, learned a lot in 10 days and passed!

Interview Questions

• Am I prepared to be gone for 2 months without seeing my family?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen followed by HR Director phone interview. The hiring manager also did a phone interview that lasted an hour and very detailed. Flew out the following week as I was the finalist. 1:1 interviews followed by INTENSE lunch interview with complicated and in-depth questions, so head up on that little trick!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Salt Lake City?
      How would you change the culture as it is not very good now?
      We have a lot of Directors and department heads that do not communicate and if you try and change things, they will fight you...so how do you overcome that type of situation?
      We don't have any (or the right) metrics, what should we measure?
      We have employees that don't have a great work ethic, how would you motivate them or recruit a better employee workforce?
      Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CR England (Erie, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was very easy. Called number found on the internet and spoke on the phone to go everything involved with working for company. With a good driving record and clearances I think anyone can get into the school to hire process.

Interview Questions

• Ask usual questions related to driving. Driving record, experience, Class A or B.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burns Harbor, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CR England (Burns Harbor, IN).

Interview

It was very brief and straight to the point
    .... all info is emailed to you so that u know wut to expect. Calls and sends follow up reminders along with clarification on weather or not truck driving is wut u really want to do with your wrk life

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to take this on as a career   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was quick and easy a two week long interview. Paying attention is the main thing that you will have to do to succeed. After you get finish they will offer you a job that a great opportunity. The process is not overwhelming if you pay attention. The interview process is two weeks long.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a driver   1 Answer
    • How long do I plan on staying   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

the whole class had to go through tests on the road and backing range . which inturn when that was over with we had to sit through a series of presntation

Interview Questions

• Am I sure about the over the road life   1 Answer

Driver Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CR England (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief and confidential, the recruiters were very helpful and direct. I was not mislead in any way. The school reconfirms everything from the phone interview, so it is best to just tell the truth from the beginning because you will be sent home.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever driven for another company?   1 Answer

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CR England.

Interview

First interview with the corporate recruiter. Then shadow a Driver Manager for about an hour to see what a typical day is like. Then a panel interview with another recruiter and 2 operations Managers.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stressful situations?   Answer Question
    • When I am faced with a difficult situation what do I do? How do I handle it?   Answer Question

Team Driving Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CR England.

Interview

I Had A Interview Over the Phone, The Lady Was Nice And Offered Me A Start Date She seemed very understanding. Not Required to sign a contract since I already have my class a cdl