CR England Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

1.9

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CR England (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Very good. They have stayed in touch with me. I have had to really think about it since I would have to be gone from home for guitar along time. I am also trying to make sure that CR England is a good company to work with. I want to know if the pay is competitive with other trucking companies that offer training too.

Interview Questions

• How soon do you want to start?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Great interview and lasted over an hour. Spoke with job recruiter who set up the interview with management. Came in for a second interview a week later. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Asking questions of my past job experiences. Asked me why I left my past employers.   Answer Question

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I don't know about the interview process yet because I have not been thru it before but i'm sure it's going to be okay and that it will not be that hard they are going to ask questions
    About myself and my qualifications

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CR England in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was very good in selling me a lot of information but seem to have failed in telling me full details behind it all..i got no problem with the school but let me know its going to be a whole month that i would need to bring my own money to support myself

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR England (Lafayette, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out the application on the Internet an was contacted shortly after I had finished the application... Talked to a recruiter an was leaving the following week to start class an get CDL permit...

Interview Questions

• Any violations on driver licence...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, spoke about all benefits an time to get licence, schooling, state test, an once completed what were the steps were going to be to continue foward...

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CR England (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

All done by phone with multiple questions that ask for driving back ground and record. Also asked for reasons for selecting truck driving as a career. Then they made an offer to attend the school.

Interview Questions

• Driving experience and record. Why you want to be a driver.   Answer Question

Class A CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Fontana, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

NO interview in this company they just let you drive! drive ! and drive! they want you never stop! because they pay very low at your first 9 month! so more you run more they make!

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

3 week interview and was sleep deprived, not treated very well by staff. people that could not drive a truck got their cdl anyway. this operation is illegal and should be shut down

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume I had a 10 minute phone interview. The recruiter was very direct and didn't want to waste each others time. I then had a panel interview with him and 2 "managers". It also included shadowing a current DM. The interview was straightforward and fairly simple. They were interested to make sure you could handle a stressful environment. I lived further away and they wanted to ensure I could make the commute. One manager didn't even want to consider me for that reason, but I appeased them.

Trailer Puller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CR England.

Interview

I filled out an application, I got a call from a recruiter a couple days later, got all of the info I needed to get my bus ticket to salt lake city training facility, got here and got started in CDL school the next day, learned a lot in 10 days and passed!

Interview Questions

• Am I prepared to be gone for 2 months without seeing my family?   1 Answer