KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CR England Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 136 of over 136 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CR England

CR England

Application

I interviewed at CR England

Interview

Entrevista en ingles en las oficinas con zoom con estados unidos, muy buena atencion, buena evaluacion, trato muy bueno de parte de todos en la oficina y del entrevistador en estados unidos

Interview Questions
  • Donde me veo en 5 años
    Answer Question

CR England

Application

I interviewed at CR England

Interview

So far so good. After applying, I was contacted quickly. They completed my background check etc while I was on the phone, asked me a couple of simple questions and then explained the training process..The Recruiter has been thorough and has answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CR England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CR England in May 2021

Interview

Primero es una entrevista virtual con RH , muy agradable por cierto. Ellos valoran principalmente el nivel de inglés y te perfilan como candidato a uno o más departamentos. Después te agendan entrevistas con managers y supervisores de diferentes departamentos y luego de mandan una carta propuesta que de aceptala te llevará a conseguir una larga lista de documentos y debes pasar un antidopping pagado por la empresa. Todo el proceso es positivo y vale el tiempo invertido.

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia laboral Nivel de inglés Háblame de ti Dominio de la computadora

CR England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England in Mar 2021

Interview

Basic questions were about back ground check and weather I could pass a hair follicle drug test (which means four months drug free) Other questions had to do with driving record and if I'd had a dwi or not.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I wanted solo or team gig.
2 people found this interview helpful

CR England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England in Feb 2021

Interview

Staff was very unprofessional- during an unorganized initial interview with 8+ people, one person laughed when I didn't understand swim lanes. Poor communication after interview as well. Was supposed to have a second interview with VP but I guess they changed requirements and selected another candidate. I don't recommend working for this company. I was hesitant after the first interview but the recruiter mentioned they really liked me. I was hesitant to have another interview & pursuing the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Querétaro, Querétaro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Querétaro, Querétaro) in Feb 2021

Interview

Seem way to pushy to get you to work for the company and seem to really need employees seeing as how they really want you to agree on everything they say aslo seem desperate for people to work for them also they seem to sketchy

Interview Questions
  • Why was i interested in the company

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Weatherford, TX)

Interview

Applied their website and received a call back the next day. Phone interview was very easy, mainly focused on background info and describing the job, and we were able to begin the process of getting a CDL within a few days. Very quick timeframe from initial contact to beginning CDL school, after which they hire directly.

Interview Questions
  • Questions mostly cover driving record, health, and willingness/ability to perform the job.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

Over the phone very professional. Hiring manager was very knowledgeable and understanding. Worked with me through my doubts and was also very excited that I wanted to team with my husband

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to be a OTR driver.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (San Bernardino, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

The process has been very fast everyone involved has been very courteous and friendly, so far the process has been very easy, they offer compensation for travel and even pay for a hotel room while I complete my training. I can tell they are very dedicated in keeping everyone healthy and safe especially during these hard times, Im happy to be considered for the position and look forward to working with this company.

Interview Questions
  • About my driving record, and if I would take a drug test and physical

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CR England (Colton, CA)

Interview

Applied online and was called to set up an in office interview. Went in an office and two people asked about 10 to 15 questions. Was offered job same day and accepted. HR sent over hiring docs and was asked to complete drug screen

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stressful situations?
12 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Interviews

CR England Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CR England as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Driver and Driver Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Truck Driver and Class A Truck Driver roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CR England takes an average of 13 days when considering 122 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Driver had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Class A Truck Driver roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CR England according to 122 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 22.20%