CR England Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CR England

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Weatherford, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Basic questions were about back ground check and weather I could pass a hair follicle drug test (which means four months drug free) Other questions had to do with driving record and if I'd had a dwi or not.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I wanted solo or team gig.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

CR England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England in Feb 2021

Interview

Staff was very unprofessional- during an unorganized initial interview with 8+ people, one person laughed when I didn't understand swim lanes. Poor communication after interview as well. Was supposed to have a second interview with VP but I guess they changed requirements and selected another candidate. I don't recommend working for this company. I was hesitant after the first interview but the recruiter mentioned they really liked me. I was hesitant to have another interview & pursuing the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2021

Interview

Seem way to pushy to get you to work for the company and seem to really need employees seeing as how they really want you to agree on everything they say aslo seem desperate for people to work for them also they seem to sketchy

Interview Questions
  • Why was i interested in the company

CR England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England

Interview

Applied their website and received a call back the next day. Phone interview was very easy, mainly focused on background info and describing the job, and we were able to begin the process of getting a CDL within a few days. Very quick timeframe from initial contact to beginning CDL school, after which they hire directly.

Interview Questions
  • Questions mostly cover driving record, health, and willingness/ability to perform the job.

CR England

Application

I interviewed at CR England

Interview

Over the phone very professional. Hiring manager was very knowledgeable and understanding. Worked with me through my doubts and was also very excited that I wanted to team with my husband

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to be a OTR driver.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (San Bernardino, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

The process has been very fast everyone involved has been very courteous and friendly, so far the process has been very easy, they offer compensation for travel and even pay for a hotel room while I complete my training. I can tell they are very dedicated in keeping everyone healthy and safe especially during these hard times, Im happy to be considered for the position and look forward to working with this company.

Interview Questions
  • About my driving record, and if I would take a drug test and physical

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CR England (Colton, CA)

Interview

Applied online and was called to set up an in office interview. Went in an office and two people asked about 10 to 15 questions. Was offered job same day and accepted. HR sent over hiring docs and was asked to complete drug screen

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stressful situations?
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CR England (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Hiring process was great. I showed on the appointment time and date. Then i started training with a trainer. I finally finished training and started driving. It wasnt a delaying process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if i could travel 48 states.

CR England

Application

I interviewed at CR England

Interview

Straight to the orientation. Bcz I was their student. It was simple . They put me through drug test. Dot medical then orientation. And hired. It wasn't bad. I will recommend to someone really looking for a good trucking school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CR England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CR England

Interview

It's a system that does not care about you as a person to them you are just a number. They act like they are a family oriented company but it's all bs all lies do not come to cr worst company ever.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews