CRH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRH

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRH (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Learned of job on monster.com. Got a call back about 2 weeks after applying. Had a 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. Then I had a 30 minute 1 one 1 interview with the President of that division. After that had a interview with a branch manager. Took about 3 days to offer me the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRH (Concord, ON (Canada)).

Interview

phone screen, call for a 1 on 1 and records checking after which i waited a week before finding out i was accepted for the role but would be given a probationary 3 month period

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRH (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward, walk through CV and asked few technical questions. They were focus on candidates with customer care experience to add value to customer satisfaction. As everyone knows IT is first to blame for everything.

Negotiation

I could choose between be hired as a contractor or employee. I choose contractor as that role was only for 6 months

Bedrijfsanalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRH (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2010.

Interview

Intakeproces bij headhunter, inclusief lang gesprek over wie je bent, wat voor baan je wilt doen en bij wat voor bedrijf. Na deze intake, introduceert headhunter me aan CRH en beschikbare baan. Ik had een eerste interview met HR manager van CRH en tweede interview met manager van uiteindelijke baan.

Intake process at headhunter, including a long talk on who you are, what kind of job you would like to get and at what kind of company. After this intake, the headhunter introduced me to CRH and the job available. I had an initial interview with a HR manager of CRH and a second interview with the manager of the actual job.

Interview Questions

• Geen onverwachte vragen, standaard dingen over wat voor type persoon je bent en waarom je bij de baan en het bedrijf past. Een beetje geklets over ontwikkeling van werkveld en economie.   No unexpected questions, just the regulars stuff on what kind of person you are and why you'd fit the job and the company. And a bit of chit chat on development of the work field and the economy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Geen onderhandeling mogelijk, vaststaand beginnerssalaris

No negotiation possible, fixed entry level payment.