CRH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRH Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRH (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Learned of job on monster.com. Got a call back about 2 weeks after applying. Had a 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. Then I had a 30 minute 1 one 1 interview with the President of that division. After that had a interview with a branch manager. Took about 3 days to offer me the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRH (Concord, ON (Canada)).

Interview

phone screen, call for a 1 on 1 and records checking after which i waited a week before finding out i was accepted for the role but would be given a probationary 3 month period

Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRH (Northwich, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was general interview questions, more like a friendly open chat. It was a very straight forward interview. There was the hiring manager and a lady taking notes in the interview. I was treated in a nice friendly professional manor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I found the people who interviewed me very friendly and easy to get on with. I was asked general interview questions. The interview did not last long and it was more like a casual chat. I enjoyed the interview. No pressure unlike some interviews I have been to.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buxton, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRH (Buxton, East Midlands, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was offered to attend interview consisting of psychometric test, group exercise, presentation and 1on1 interview. and interview consisting of technical questions and plant tour and meetings with various members of staff.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were stranded and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRH (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward, walk through CV and asked few technical questions. They were focus on candidates with customer care experience to add value to customer satisfaction. As everyone knows IT is first to blame for everything.

Negotiation

I could choose between be hired as a contractor or employee. I choose contractor as that role was only for 6 months

Bedrijfsanalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRH (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2010.

Interview

Intakeproces bij headhunter, inclusief lang gesprek over wie je bent, wat voor baan je wilt doen en bij wat voor bedrijf. Na deze intake, introduceert headhunter me aan CRH en beschikbare baan. Ik had een eerste interview met HR manager van CRH en tweede interview met manager van uiteindelijke baan.

Interview Questions

• Geen onverwachte vragen, standaard dingen over wat voor type persoon je bent en waarom je bij de baan en het bedrijf past. Een beetje geklets over ontwikkeling van werkveld en economie.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Geen onderhandeling mogelijk, vaststaand beginnerssalaris