CSU Stanislaus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSU Stanislaus Interview Questions

2.2

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus (Turlock, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very long. A lot of situational and personality questions. The interviewer would skip around, and you couldn't get a good read on how things were going. After the one on one interview your application goes to a hiring committee. You are not told if you get the job unless you are selected.

Library Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a woman from the Technical Services department who then told me I was best for Circulations so she referred me to the Circulations Department. From there on, I was interviewed by 2 people who asked simple questions. They were friendly and made the atmosphere seem pretty relaxing.

Accounting Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus (Turlock, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Turned in my application, got an email to come in for an interview. Interviewed, then heard back the next week that they were going to check my references. Once references were checked an offer was made and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus (Turlock, CA).

Interview

Apply online. Getting in a 1 to 1 interview with a professor.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus (Turlock, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with two staff managers. They were very friendly and made the interview process pleasant. I was called in for one interview and then I was offered a job shortly after the interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSU Stanislaus (Turlock, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 persons and answered technical questions and used computer to show skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you fix a problem without any help?   1 Answer
    • Where would you find a backup source if the system crashed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. Was able to get days off as needed and they were able to work around my schedule.