CT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CT Interview Questions

Interviews at CT

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CT (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

You are required to take a timed skilled test and if you do very well they will contact you for an interview. After the interview I was required to take another timed skill test using photoshop. but since then i didn't get any feedback from them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how much i currently earn and why i left the company.   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CT in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back within a day but it was an automated response with details about a skills test. They recommended I spend at least two hours on it (I think, I can't remember it was a while ago). I ended up taking a little longer because I wanted to make it really good. There were also a ton of questions before the actual test. And I had to do a video intro. So I probably spent closer to 4 hours on it total.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to create an e-commerce mockup in Photoshop.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT in April 2018.

Interview

I don't think it's worth to try.... i haven't hear back from them no email or phone call after all the skills test i did...You will need to attempt skills test which required lot of time. The test included submit a video , submit a design, and answer to the questions. They give 2 hours timing but you can do more than that, it doesn't matter how long you take.

Interview Questions

• Record video to explain your self and why the position suitable for you and submit the video. Essay question how you solve situation problem with client and team member. Design e commerce website based on the brief provided, you can use photoshop and submit the JPG... this take alot of times.. They give 2 hours timing but you can do more than that, it doesn't matter how long you take.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CT (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I satisfied that interview because they guide me befor. And they have a team with regard behavior.They ask for me correctly questions and relationships about my skill.They act good.

Interview Questions

• They aske me about my ability and skill   2 Answers

Web Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CT.

Interview

Initial application phase was straightforward. I received a blanket email of receipt. Next I completed a timed skill test involving no detailed instructions. This phase was rather frustrating. I received an email of receipt, but no other follow up after 3 weeks. Frustrating to not have a real person to contact!

Interview Questions

• Convert psd file to html landing page.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CT (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I got an interview one week after the skill test process. The interview was smooth, clear and precise with clear questions about my background and skills. The interviewer was cool and tried her best to make you comfortable.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CT.

Interview

it was tedious. They mailed about an assessment test and told the rest was confidential. It was difficult to meet their expectation in such short given time for the test. It was also an unpaid internship and response for my enquiries were not given properly. Overall, i felt that it was hard to finalize a candidate on how they build a website in 60 mins.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to build a website in 60 mins!   1 Answer

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CT (Remote, OR) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was two interviews. The first on the phone with the hiring manager and the second in person with the CEOs. They had set an expected start day for all applicants that was a week out from the on site interview. I received the position and was very happy!

Interview Questions

• It was a relaxed interview. Asking about why someone would want to work there and why they want to work in sales. It was mostly a conversation that seemed pointed towards corporate culture.   1 Answer

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CT (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Lots of skills tests... I had to verify my knowledge and skills like 3 separate times. First time I did a skills test via email, the next one was in person with a recruiter, and the final one was with the CEO. They then hired me. I know they have made lots of changes after I was hired though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CT in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then received an email the next day to take a skills test. About 3 weeks later I got a call to do an interview and take another skills test. I was then offered a job. I have applied at a lot of companies and thought this process was pretty standard except that the skills test was a bit more in depth than my usual experiences have shown. I thought it was reasonable though especially considering that I ended up getting a job offer. I accepted with the caveat that they not interrupt my preplanned vacation for 3 months after the start date. They agreed to that.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in this industry?   1 Answer