CTP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.8

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I spoke to three different employees on different team. Each employee told me about their roles and how I would be working with them. They all also asked me about my portfolio.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was super laid back. They're looking more to make sure that you'll be a good fit for the team and that you have a true interest in whatever you're applying for.

Interactive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

A few months ago, I was approached for this job by a representative for a recruiting agency. The recruiter gave me some useful insight into the company, the job, and the applicant process. When it came time for the interview with the hiring manager, things took a turn.

My recruiter told me that the hiring manager wanted to conduct a phone interview with me on a Friday at some point between 2-4pm while he was traveling (yes, a window of time, not a specific time). I never received the call that Friday and followed up with my recruiter, and he reassured me that the hiring manager still wanted to interview me. We eventually had the phone interview on the following Tuesday, which led to an in-person interview the next Friday.

When I arrived at the office, I met the hiring manager whom I spoke with on the phone and we began the interview. I noticed he had glassy eyes but didn't say anything. He then said, "sorry, you've got to excuse me, I'm a little banged up right now. We had Tequila Thursday last night." This arose some suspicion, but I continued on with the interview regardless. We then went over some of the specifics of the job, the company, and my experience, but I still didn't feel like I was getting reactions from a person who was 100%, which is a definite concern when you invest time and money preparing for, and traveling to and from the interview.

I ended up not getting the offer and felt as though there was a lack of professionalism involved with the process. Oh well, perhaps it was better that it didn't work out. It did seem like an interesting company, however.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific project that you managed, and what was the budget of that project?   Answer Question

Vice President, Management Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA).

Interview

I found both to be seamless and very smooth. Loved meeting everyone. Visiting the agency gives you a tremendous sense of the tone and atmosphere at CTP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not easy but we met half way.

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in person with PR Team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about former agency experience, but overall appropriate questions!   Answer Question