CTP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.9

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied via email. Received a response ten days later. Interview within 14 days of initial interview. Interviewed with four different people in one day (in order): VP of Talent, PR SAE, SVP and Director of PR, and EVP, Partner.

Interactive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Cool agency with what seems to be a fun, smart team. I came in to the office twice for group interviews that were both conversational and friendly. We discussed my experience, what my role would be on the team, what a typical project workflow looked like, etc. They have some great clients and their work is smart and creative. I truly appreciated my time getting to know the agency. I was interviewing with other places and ultimately pursued another opportunity based largely on the compensation. The offer was well below my current range - which had been previously discussed with the recruiter who hadn't flagged that at any time in the process. Upon unfortunately declining I was shocked at the response I received from the recruiter. She essentially told me off for turning down the offer and assured me that I would never be hired for what I was asking and not worth that value. It was so intentionally rude and belittling after an otherwise really pleasant experience - pretty unfortunate representation of the agency.

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I spoke to three different employees on different team. Each employee told me about their roles and how I would be working with them. They all also asked me about my portfolio.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Sent in my application, and they promptly reached out to schedule an interview. No problems there. I left left my interview feeling that things had gone well, and I was told I would be contacted sometime in the next couple of days so I could come back in and meet the CEOs. I sent a thank you email... and then I never heard from anyone again. Finally I checked their website and saw that they had hired someone else.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was super laid back. They're looking more to make sure that you'll be a good fit for the team and that you have a true interest in whatever you're applying for.

Interactive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

A few months ago, I was approached for this job by a representative for a recruiting agency. The recruiter gave me some useful insight into the company, the job, and the applicant process. When it came time for the interview with the hiring manager, things took a turn.

My recruiter told me that the hiring manager wanted to conduct a phone interview with me on a Friday at some point between 2-4pm while he was traveling (yes, a window of time, not a specific time). I never received the call that Friday and followed up with my recruiter, and he reassured me that the hiring manager still wanted to interview me. We eventually had the phone interview on the following Tuesday, which led to an in-person interview the next Friday.

When I arrived at the office, I met the hiring manager whom I spoke with on the phone and we began the interview. I noticed he had glassy eyes but didn't say anything. He then said, "sorry, you've got to excuse me, I'm a little banged up right now. We had Tequila Thursday last night." This arose some suspicion, but I continued on with the interview regardless. We then went over some of the specifics of the job, the company, and my experience, but I still didn't feel like I was getting reactions from a person who was 100%, which is a definite concern when you invest time and money preparing for, and traveling to and from the interview.

I ended up not getting the offer and felt as though there was a lack of professionalism involved with the process. Oh well, perhaps it was better that it didn't work out. It did seem like an interesting company, however.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific project that you managed, and what was the budget of that project?   Answer Question

Vice President, Management Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA).

Interview

I found both to be seamless and very smooth. Loved meeting everyone. Visiting the agency gives you a tremendous sense of the tone and atmosphere at CTP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not easy but we met half way.

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTP (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in person with PR Team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about former agency experience, but overall appropriate questions!   Answer Question