CTS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CTS International Interview Questions

2.5

Talent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CTS International (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very casual and laid-back (not necessarily in a good way) which was surprising for a staffing company. There were not clear expectations set about the job, but the manager was trying to sell the job and the company during the interview.
    It was clear the manager had little to no training on interviewing and it was much more casual, just a conversation.

Sales Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview then in person interview.
    She sounded like she hates her job and she was off (she sounded like she was doing something else at that time).
    I went into the in person interview. I talked to two people. It was an interesting interview.

Stress Engineer Interview

Interview

Actually I have been interviewed by CTS employee. During hiring processed, they just just did background check and my expertise stories. Very convenient and easy process.

Na Interview

Interview

too long - 2 hours

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTS International in March 2009.

Interview

The interview took 3 hours, and I met with HR, two technical people, and one manager. They were really nice people and technically savvy, I suspect this is a good company to work for. They tend to run lean, so most people are working 50 hours a week. They have a three month pipeline and two year forecast.

Interview Questions

• Create an SSIS package to transfer daily data from tables labeled with each date: e.g. T01_02_09, to other tables.   Answer Question

Automation Test Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CTS International (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process had totally 3 rounds, first two being the technical rounds followed by HR round.
    Total duration was some 5- 6 hrs since there was only one panel for UFT

Interview Questions

• List the functions or operations performed on webtables using descriptive programming   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Jan 6, 2014 - A free inside look at Atos India salaries in India posted anonymously by employees. ... Note: Salary may vary based on location, years of experience, and/ or other factors. If we only ... Former Employee – Reviewed Jan 6, 2014.   Answer Question

Fresher-trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS International (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

4 rounds
    1.written test
    2.gd
    3.tech interview
    4.hr

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at CTS International (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Campus interview

ITES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS International (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

First there was a GD > followed by written test > Technical Interview > HR..I cleared the GD and written and in technical interview since i am from an ECE background i didnt clear it.written is so easy it had two sections 1.apty 2.verbal.60minutes 50questions 30apty 25 verbal i don't remember which is 30 And 25 properly.