CUES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CUES

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CUES (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by two gentlemen. The process was quit quick. I had expecting a longer interview from the first level. Once I had described my experiences and qualifications the interview went to the next level.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if the Taguchi method worked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

During the second interview that consisted of four individuals the question was asked 'What do you want'? I gave a number and it was agreed.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUES (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Screened through a staffing agency, called in for a face-to-face interview. I've been a technician for a long time, so the technical questions about MOSFETs, BJTs, Op-Amps, and time domain vs. frequency domain were long past my memory.

They had two people interviewing me: a lead engineer, and a younger guy who was asking the tough questions, which I'm pretty sure came right out of a college textbook. I didn't feel they were applicable, and I didn't think they were offering enough money for what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• They showed me a graph, and asked what kind of filter it represented, then they asked what type of that filter specifically might do it.   1 Answer

Event Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUES (Davis, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

The group interview was really competitive. They ask you questions like, prioritize what's important to you and what you would do at a certain scenario. If you have a friend who works here. It's really easy to get in.

Interview Questions

• What would you do at a scenario where your co-worker didn't show up and you have to do most of the work for the company when it is the busiest day.   1 Answer