CVPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVPartners

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVPartners in April 2017.

Interview

It was very uncomfortable when I came into the office. Before, the phone interview was awesome. I was so interested, and then I met the manager. He was rude, talked down to me and acted disinterested. This company sucks. Do not settle.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVPartners in June 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen -they asked me questions related to the position and why I would be a good fit. I passed and was scheduled to interview for the recruiter position in person. I was prepared and did my research on the company and had questions ready that was relevant to he position. The company is a little disorganized regarding communication. passed the interview and they wanted to know if I was interested in the position. I said yes, received email for follow up in regard to position and was told that they were waiting for a manager to get back to them about the further process and weeks go by, heard nothing. I was interviewing at many companies at that time. I took a position with a company that does follow up.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVPartners (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Two person panel; the hiring managers seemed to be a bit out of sync with each other. I thought I asked some very thought provoking questions as it pertained to company, the company culture, and the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have experience in recruitment   1 Answer