Cadbury Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadbury Interview Questions

3.2

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury.

Interview

Tough but enjoyable discussion

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadbury (Plano, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I was hired from Australia where my supervisor resided. I had several phone calls with her and finally got the position offered to me. It wasn't a very difficult interview, but it did take a while to get through all of the steps.

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadbury (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2007.

Interview

Four hour interview consisting of 5 private one on one interviews with several of the managers, directors and VP of the group. Very friendly staff, although 1 or 2 of the directors did try to make the experience a little uncomfortable, by asking ridiculous hypothetical questions.

A good personality will take you a long way during this interview process, they are obviously looking for competent employees that stand out but will choose the person that can dazzle a bit.

The pay is excellent and the atmosphere can be beat. Really amazing environment and people, although finance and procurement can be a bit uptight, the rest of the company is quite laid back.

Interview Questions

• Not exactly a difficult or unexpected question, but for those of you just entering the work field be prepared to defend a weak college GPA.   Answer Question

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadbury (London, England (UK)).

Interview

called for interview by recruiter. Format was detailed conversational interviews with team management and senior team members in stages. first stage with one lawyer, and one colleague. next stage with more senior team members. cannot recall a third stage but don't think there was. background checks as standard with legal jobs. positive, proactive process.

Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got the call from consultant and interview was fixed with director and HR. Interview was more around experience and previous job profiles. Initially it was found that experince was more than expeected and tehy could not give the fitting position. Later on they finalsied the position befitting to the experience.

Negotiation

It was ok with increment in line with industry standard.

Process Engineer Internship UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

1) Online application form (competency based) 2) verbal and non verbal reasoning tests online 3) panel interview (2 engineers) competency based - I didn't get past the interview. Took a while for them to get back to me; I had to email them after the tests because they hadn't replied in almost 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you showed judgement   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you showed drive   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you influenced people   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cadbury (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was with two representatives from the company - a marketing manager and someone from HR. They started off the interview by asking me to go over my experiences. After that, came a series of behavioural questions. The questions were all very specific - "tell me a time when you had to work with an uncooperative group member and how you changed his/her view." The interview ended with them asking me what brand I think has a good marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a uncooperative group member and what you did to change their perception.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadbury in April 2009.

Interview

i got a phone screening interview and then they decided to bring me on site for the interview although this is only for an internship position. the internship lasted about 5 hours with 7 people interviewing me. Some are 1:1 some are 2:1. One HR person interviewed me, the rest are product developers, scientists, director, and manager. They are very friendly and make me very comfortable and be myself during the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time when you have to work with difficult individuals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was an internship offer, i got the offer and accepted.

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cadbury (Vellore (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

I was intimated with this offer by a staffing agency and I was interviewed through phone by the recruiting company firstly.Later I was called for an 1:1 interview by the regional manager of Cocoa Operations Department, Cadbury India Ltd. Then I was directed to the second level of the interview which was conducted by the Vice President of Cocoa operations, Cadbury India Ltd. He conducted IQ test, personality and Background check tests to recruit me to this company. In none of the stages, i was enquired about cocoa or about my degree. I was enquired only with current datas and general knowledge about agriculture.

Interview Questions

• Ur english sounds like an american what is the reason   1 Answer
    • how do you came to know about this offer and why have you applied here   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the last phase of my interview I was little nervous because Vice President's questions were at the peak. I could able to answer 1 or 2 in that and finally when he asked me to share my experience, I told him this. Even you recruit me or not, I had learnt something from this interview. Firstly, courage to face any kind of interview after this. secondly confidence to express the right answers in the right time and keep mum for the unknown questions. These words were the turning points for me to serve that company for one year which I came to know when I received an appreciation letter from the same person after completing my probationary period.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury in October 2008.

Interview

The interviewing process is very lengthy, almost to the point where one thinks you've been forgotten. The recruiter conducted an initial "screening" interview which lasted longer than 2 hours. This was followed several weeks later by a panel interview with the plant general manager and the human resources manager. It was apparent at the time that the two individuals from the plant had very different philosophies on how business should be conducted and this persisted throughout the rest of my time with the company.
    The third and last interview was with the regional general manager - not sure of the correct job title. This was the general manager's direct boss. The need for the third interview seemed to indicate a lack of trust in the decisions made by the plant GM - this also seemed to persist through the remainder of my time with the company.

Interview Questions

• Previous accomplishments   1 Answer
    • Most difficult people to manage/work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate with specific points and be prepared to be patient. The company's offer was in my opinion generous.