Caesarstone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesarstone Interview Questions

Commercial Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

An intense full day of presentation, role playing and interviewing. Prior to the in person interview there was a 1 hour online assessment. The day began with a personal PowerPoint presentation followed by a role playing exercise and personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Because it was tightly structured they did ask a general "anything you would like to share" question   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Richmond Hill, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

There where multiple interviews wherein you meet everyone and discuss you more than anything. It wasn't the most pleasant experience i had for the most part it was a little weird they would write down what you say and use it later to see if you tell the truth in total i believe i had at least 4 interviews.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Caesarstone.

Interview

Found the position online, then was contacted by HR. After a week or more, contacted again for a live interview. After another two weekst, another phone call with the VP of HR.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, but some of the last phone interview was very 'canned', 'scripted'- I felt like she was doing other things while asking me questions. Long pauses, it was unprofessional   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Norwood, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview went very well with Mark. When asked what the next steps were, I was told that HR would be contacting me. No HR call. Sent straight to voicemail if tried to contact. No response to messages. 3 weeks later contacted for rush interview with VP. Great interview! Another long wait until offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview. Asked what books I have read and what I learned or how I use to better work environments.   Answer Question

Was given an offer $43,640 and made a counter offer for $45k that was listed on Careerbuilder as the top of their salary range in the original online ad. This $45k was also confirmed by Mark. HR promised a call back after check with VP with counter offer. Instead communication stopped again. After one week of trying both Mark and Mary, I finally connect and learn they went with another candidate and did not have the courtesy to call after a 2 month interview process. Gave benefit of doubt after bad online reviews but turned out to be true.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Birmingham, AL) in December 2013.

Interview

Do you take criticism well? How do you prioritize?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Here's the base and offer letter.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesarstone.

Interview

Was interviewed by their HR rep in California, who was very nice. Discussed my experience. Later sent to meet Division Manager. When I asked to see him the employees sent me to his office. Apparently he did not like that and sent me back to the lobby for a conference room. Seems I was doomed at the start.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I was so good, why was I laid off instead of others?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It had the requirements of a serious interview, but after a few seconds, the feeling in the room was that this would be a very friendly and relaxed interview. The interview itself was not much to be impressed by. The standard ice breaker questions were asked throughout the interview. Do not go in thinking that this is be as tense as taking a test. The interview was more in line with a first date.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Nashville, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

I contacted the CEO, VP, and HR. Never got a reply. Then I emailed the RSM at the time who met me in person and interviewed me. Took three weeks to finalize with HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you take criticism well? (this is never asked to a male prospective)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. However, after I left, I learned that I was paid higher than others who have been there 5 years +.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Van Nuys, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a pre-screen phone call and then was advanced to an in person interview that went great. I was told to be prepared to talk about the difference between their product and natural products and to describe what the company did. At the in person interview I learned that the position would be spending one week in northern CA and one week in southern CA, managing 14 sales people and also doing my own sales. I was quoted a base salary of only $50K with a low quarterly bonus that wouldn't even take the position close to $70K per year. I think that's very low considering the work load and had I known ahead of time, would not even have applied! I told her it was too low for me and she didn't respond, but advanced me to an in person interview with a VP. It was about 20 minutes long and I was told they were going to be taking their time deciding in a month. Initially I had been told they wanted to fill the position within 2 weeks and it had already been a month and now was being pushed out another month because they were going to "take their time" filling the position. I considered this interview process with Caesarstone a total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our product to someone? How would you position our product against natural products? Tell me about Casearstone.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesarstone (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview from the Human Resources department working out of the headquarters in California. The call came out-of-the-blue and I wished I had received some advance notice to prepare. I had to conduct the interview on my cell phone while out of my office.

There were some good background resume questions asked. There were also some higher level questions how to approach the sales role, thoughts on building customer relationships, and how to sell a premium product. There were no odd-ball or subliminal questions. It was clearly a fact finding and qualifying interview to be passed on to the regional sales office. The interview went well. The HR recruiter said that she would be passing my application package on to the local sales office and I would get a call on Fri. or Mon. from the local HR manager. She also mentioned that there was an internal applicant being considered for the position.

I went out that weekend to a couple of local home remodeling stores to get product information and talk to people in the industry about the product & company. At one store, I got a couple of laughs from some of the employees. They told me that I was the first person (in 4 years) they had ever seen from Caesarstone and they were laughing because I wasn't even working for them. I never did get the call on Fri. or Mon., despite getting prepared all weekend. I sent an email to HR department at the headquarters, but to this day I have never heard back from this company. It was clear that the hiring manager was only going to hire the internal applicant. They never should have posted this job if they never intended to fill it with an outside candidate. My perspective, this is not a very professional or organized company.

Interview Questions

• What steps or processes to you follow when making a sales call?   1 Answer
    • How have you won over a difficult customer?   1 Answer