Caliber Collision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Tempe, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I was surprised and comforted right off the bat when I interviews with the Regional Manager and he asked what I do for fun, why do I show up for work, and how I maintain positivity. The interview was relaxed and professional at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you show up for work?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was not bad. Their are some thing I liked and some I did not like. i did not like that you have to stay late and sometime come in on the weekends.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very informative and to the point. More about a feel for the type of person you are. The culture that you bring with you. They are very rich in their culture here at Caliber Collision so I believe they only want the ones who can truly embrace the culture to be their leaders.

Interview Questions

• How far do I live. They seemed to be concerned with the quality of life for all their teammates.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Never really had an interview process. They needed people bad so I applied got hired and started with in A week. This site is wasted if I have to put in enough words this is why the web site is not useful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

When I separated from my previous employer, The VP contacted me, met me at my house, and interviewed me on the spot. It was a great interview and showed me why Caliber is the employer of choice.

Interview Questions

• Describe one word that describes you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

I would recommend physically going into a collision center to fill out an application if you are serious about applying to this company. I applied online per their classified posting request. After hearing nothing back for 2 weeks I physically went into a location. They stated they are not co-ordinated with their corporate computer system and never even got my application or resume. I filled out an application and gave them my resume and they interviewed me on the spot. At that time they told me I was absolutely perfect and exactly what they want. looking for.

Interview Questions

• If I would work weekend/overtime work with no added compensation incentives. (Weekend work IS required but no overtime or time and a half offered regardless of total hours already worked throughout the week).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well, they wanted someone who is bilingual in english and Spanish and who also had experience in customer service as well as in sales. Someone who would fit their image and uphold their values. I seemed to be a fit. I'm excited to start very soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Laid back but professional. Two people interviewed, center manager and their boss was in the office. I was greeted by office manager and experience was pleasant. I was also taken on a tour around the facility and introduced to workers

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had to deal with an upset customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Gainesville, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call was made to set up interview with Center manager, 1 interview was provided and a second one to offer the position and fill out paperwork and review salary and benefits.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caliber Collision (Tomball, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Walking into a new place with already mind everywhere. Then walking into a conference room with 5 strangers trying to intimidate you is not the way I would personally ever what to make someone feel. It was very uncomfortable the two lady's were trying hard to intimidate me with the "work load". It just wasn't good.