California Dtsc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Dtsc

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at California Dtsc (New York, NY).

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to be scheduled for an interview. Written exercise right before interview. About 6-7 questions about the job. The interview was difficult. They expect you to have previous relevant experience. The questions were very specific.

Staff Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at California Dtsc in August 2015.

Interview

Send in a STD application, they will call you if they are interested for a preliminary interview, along with a second round if they like you. Usually composed of an in-face interview, but since I was still in school, I had to do a phone interview. Asked the typical interview questions, screening your resume, background info, motivation, etc.

Interview Questions

• What makes your education relevant to the position?   1 Answer

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at California Dtsc.

Interview

Interviewed with Supervising Environmental Scientist and Program Manager I. Written essay portion and 5 question interview. It wasn't too difficult but they are looking for confidence and experience. Make to do your research

Interview Questions

• How would do you an inspection at a facility that illegally disposed of hazardous waste   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at California Dtsc (Sacramento, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was contacted within a week after applying and was immediately asked why I wanted to work there. Then set up an interview a day later for a 1:1 interview. The interviewer went over what the job entailed - did not ask me any questions until I asked a few questions regarding the job. The only question the interviewer asked was basically whether money or the job itself was more important to me. I was then told they would decide in 2 weeks. Called two weeks later and left a followup message. Was not contacted until a week or two later and went through another phone interview which had very basic questions about my computer proficiency, class schedule, and availability. Waited another week and was notified that I did not get the job.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Dtsc in February 2010.

Interview

Very organized, quick response, easy to work with.