Cambridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cambridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambridge

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

I interview with 5 people they wanted to get the position filled quickly. Had 2nd Interview to meet with the Director and Head of Dept. Good Interview I was called back to to come in and meet the rest of the staff as I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a person who may of had a bad day and is yelling at you.   2 Answers

Youth Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge.

Interview

"The Youth Worker is responsible for implementing programmed activities for Teen Youth Center Members between the ages of 14 - 19. The Youth Worker will work with the Program Director and Youth Center Director to lead a diverse group of Teen Center Members through a number of programmed activities, service projects, civic engagement, and leadership development. The overall goals for the Youth Worker are to provide direct service and establish positive relationships with Teen Youth Center members."

Human Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge.

Interview

Standard first and second interview. Both interviews were with groups of people, later it turned out all were supervisors/managers. Questions were expected and were clear. Interviews were about an hour long.

Summer City Council Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cambridge (Cambridge, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

First was contacted by a Councilman's aide by phone after finding the posting online and submitting an email responding to the post with my resume and brief description of my interest and background. I was then invited to interview at the Councilman's office with the aide who contacted me by phone. The interview process was casual, and did not require business professional attire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position/why are you interested in city politics in general?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any previous experience with city government?   Answer Question

Director of Homelessness Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge (Cambridge, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Good communication leading up to initial interview. Took about a month for initial contact. First interview was very friendly and informal with immediate supervisor and finance/contracts manager. No follow up after interview.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest concern in undertaking this position?   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge (Leicester, England (UK)).

Interview

After sending in my CV, received an invite to interview within the month. First interview was very basic, about you as a person and strengths and weaknesses. Was a short test in Excel to complete. Second interview was more informal to test understanding of the Banking environment. This however is where I fell short and no doubt another candidate showed more knowledge on the industry than me.

Reposting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge.

Interview

Nice interviewer. Basing Qs on past experiences and few simple assignments to test us.
    3 round of interviews.
    First with HR, then with relevant teams, and location manager.
    It was pleasant, timely.
    We get a chance to interact with the employees as well.

Interview Questions

• Your strength and weaknesses
      Why you applied for the role   Answer Question