Cameco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cameco Interview Questions

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameco.

Interview

I was contacted by HR at Cameco requesting a interview for this position via email, through correspondence we set up a phone interview for later that week. The phone interview was a conference call between HR at corporate in Saskatoon, two employees from environment who were on site, and myself. The interview was about half of an hour and contained fairly typical interview questions. I was told I would be contacted within ten days either way and was contacted with an offer one week later.

Intermediate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cameco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The following were the stages for the interview process: first was Phone interview, then online assessments, and then face to face interview. online assessments include personality assessment and SAT like english and math assessments.

SOX Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cameco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a three interview process:
    - Pre-Screening interview with Human Resources
    - Phone interview with HR and Department Manager
    - Face-to-Face panel interview with Senior Analyst, Manager, and HR

During the interview they would begin with very direct questions and have you walk through your resume and ask questions where they had them. They would then begin asking questions relating to program work along with work over SOx, what background knowledge you hold in SOx, and your work experience within SOx. Following the SOx they will enter into program experiences to ensure that you have worked with the programs they complete work on.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with SAP
      Explain your experience with internal controls
      Walk me through the Accounts Payable cycle
      Describe a situation where you had two deadline which were tight and one was not going to be met.   Answer Question

Corprorate Rock Mechancis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cameco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend an interview in which the Technical Services Manager, Principal mining Engineer and the Recruitment Personnel Officer were in attendance. I sat on the one side of an oval table, with the three of them facing me (me against them). It was a fairly informal affair, and it appeared that my resume and CV were not looked at in detail before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Provide a brief overview of my past experience in the mining industry.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Civil Engineering - Summer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cameco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Cameco's HR is great to deal with especially for a first timer going through the process. The interview was conducted by telephone with three cameco employees on the other end. It took about 45 minutes. I was both called and emailed about the results of the interview within 1.5 weeks of the interview

Interview Questions

• What characteristics do you want in a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • What has been your largest failure in your career (school or otherwise)? Explain.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cameco (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in November 2008.

Interview

Slow, but methodical and can be challenging

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions asked - nothing suprising   1 Answer

Negotiation

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cameco in May 2008.

Interview

Make sure you research the company well, particularly the area of interst.

Interview Questions

• all questions were relatively easy and straight forward   Answer Question