Camelot Community Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Camelot Community Care

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Camelot Community Care (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

The interview process was professional, informative, and very welcoming. The Clinical Director seemed transparent about job duties along with benefits and challenges of the job. There is also a group interview that usually takes place before hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what I am looking for in working at Camelot?   Answer Question

Functional Family Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Community Care (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Two Interviews: First one to one with program director and then an interview with the team. Before that is a call for both so you are made aware of the set up.

Interview Questions

• They want to know that you know Functional Family Therapy, have history with home visits and how you can manage with little direction .   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were up front about the quota and how it is greatly effecting your salary. They mentioned the base pay and for every time you exceed you make more than what you can expect.

FFT Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Camelot Community Care (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Camelot Community Care hired me after the company I was with dropped their FFT program. I was able to meet the CEO before my initial interview to learn more about the company. From there I was contacted by the clinical director to schedule an interview (of which there was one) . The interview was more like a conversation and was very informational.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer was able to ask me questions about the model and how I've used it in the past since I had done this exact type of therapy before. None of the questions were particularly unexpected- they asked about attitudes towards in-home therapy, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all as they increased my salary from my last position significantly.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenacres, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Community Care (Greenacres, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

They were organized and moved through the hiring process quickly. I was interviewed by the Director and then a team of employees that i would be working with. They set up interviews a few days apart and i was able to get a good feel of the culture of the company by asking questions as well. I did received the position and the interview experience was a positive one.