Candid Color Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Candid Color Systems

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candid Color Systems (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Interview was very informal, laid back. Interviewer was nice and specifically informed me the company was very casual and trusted employees to get their work done. 10 min. interview tops with a 3 min. typing test. I passed and the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Do I currently work?
      What are my job responsibilities?
      What type of hours am I looking for?   Answer Question

Color Corrector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candid Color Systems (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

There was an online test that was timed for both Math and English skills, both high school level. there is a color test where you are required to put the colors in order.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candid Color Systems (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

The application and interview process was very informal as I would expect of a company that is art and creativity focused. The management was more interested in getting to know the real "you" rather than the professional you. When it came time to talk about prior experience and qualifications they took a look at my resume asked a couple of situational questions and then the interview was over. It was a two step process that involves talking with a general manager and then a vp. All in all the interview process took less than an hour which was surprising to me. Salary and commissions negotiations actually took longer than the interview itself.