Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center

2.4

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

There was a panel of about six managers at a table in one room. Intimidating when you first walk in but they were all really nice. All of the questions were pretty standard for a job interview. Nothing crazy or off the wall was asked. Dress business professional and it seemed like they just wanted to see my personality and if I worked well with others and the public. Be prepared to talk about yourself and any skills or experience you may have. You really don't need experience for this entry level job. The managers really like a nice smile and someone with a go getter mentality.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people. It was pretty straight forward. After a couple of weeks I received a call from HR with an offer. Once I accepted I then received a letter welcoming me to The hospital and provided me with all the info I needed to know for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult patient you have ever had to work with and how did you make them happy?   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

Is a very fair process with very fair people that are integrated into the panel. They are employees of the EMS system that knows the needs for the system to improve.

Interview Questions

• What would you like about this place?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Called 1 week after applying online. Interviewed by 2 coworkers, who asked standard behavioral questions. At 2nd interview, the same 2 were present, along with the department manager, and similar questions asked. Third phase was called "shadowing" and I observed for a few hours and was allowed some hands-on experience. They wanted to see if I was a "good fit".Then I was sent to HR where they explained the benefits "if" I was offered the job. Later that day they called and offered me the position. Everyone is very nice and helpful, and they really really stress customer service. I have been trying to be observant and catch someone being unprofessional or sense tension, but so far it seems like it will be great to be a part of this team.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best boss you ever had.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Wow, at the first interview they started off by handing me a job description that stated the salary offered at the top of the page...then they called and offered me the job at substantially more than they had originally stated! I was too flabbergasted to consider asking for more, I would have been happy with the initial figure.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Pleasant, promised that i would be able to self-schedule which never came to pass. Leadership seemed nice and then i realized i wasn't actually interviewed by the manager i would be working with which was puzzling to me. When i finally did meet my manager i was not very impressed. I feel the job was misrepresented in several ways and it was a different story when i worked on the floor.

Interview Questions

• how i handled a difficult situation   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

Application submitted in the beginning of March. A secretary called to schedule the interview. It was with 3 nurses in management of the unit. They were informal and the interview was very conversational. No clinical questions asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.

Interview

It is very normal when you have 8 years of experience. They are the same simple questions. How do you handle stress, why cape fear? Why should they hire you?

Interview Questions

• all behavioral question. They were nice and asked about question related to strength, teamwork, weakness, future goals and sharing some situational experience.   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Worked off of t template in order to have consistent questions to all applicants and those to maintain consistency of answers. Template can be found online for those who are curious about the questions.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest challenge and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.

Interview

Panel interview, everyone was very nice and the questions are the same for everyone who applies. You will interview, if you are chosen for the position you will receive a job offer from HR.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.

Interview

I had to call HR to inquire and then the recruiter told me that I had been selected by both departments I had applied for. She then scheduled me for both interviewers. The interviews were both very easy and I was applied both positions!

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths/weaknesses?
      Describe a stressful situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Work nights   Answer Question