Capstone Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.9

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a preliminary phone interview where you are asked about some of your strengths. You are then asked to come in for a first in-person interview where you speak to a recruiter and learn the very basics of the position and talk a little bit about yourself. It is about 15-20 minutes. The second interview is conducted offsite, such as at a coffee shop, and lasts about an hour. It is much more in-depth. You learn about the company, the position, and participate in a short sales role play.

Marketing & Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Was called right away to schedule a first interview. I interviewed with a nice woman and had a good experience with her. Was called for a second interview but decided against it. It is door to door sales with the ability to move up in 18 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online and within the next few days received a call from one of the hiring managers. The initial call was brief (they do not do phone interviews) just letting me know they had received my resume and the management team had reviewed it and wanted to invite me in for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was also very brief - a meet and greet. I spoke with Brandon (the President) he was very very nice and I felt comfortable. I was then asked back for a final interview (the next day) where I went out to lunch with one of the managers. We talked a little bit more about myself and my experiences then moved into talking about the position and the company.

Although I loved the company environment and the people working there - I felt that it wasn't for me. It was **** door to door sales **** and the pay was solely based on the commission of your personal sales week by week. There were no benefits offered with the company.

Interview Questions

• What are three attributes you would use to describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet form a nice young lady. Long story short it is a door to door telemarketing job that I was not interested in so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest attributes   1 Answer

Marketing and Sales Manager Interview

Application

Interview

They don't tell you that it is a door-to-door salesman position to sell AT&T U-verse. That is legit what it is. I made it through the "first round" of just saying hi and about where I'm from and had the second round the very next day-that should tell you something about how quickly they are trying to fill positions. (High turnover rate? I think so.) During my second round they take you out to eat (you have to pay), and the girl told me all about the job and kept saying how they love to meet their clients "face-to-face" . I finally asked what exactly she means by this, and she said "well its more residential" and goes on to tell me that they choose a neighborhood and walk around it all day, no matter the weather conditions: Mon-Sat. I shouldn't have to find out that it is a door-to-door salesman position this way. Now I am stuck at this interview because I drove in the car with her. It is very deceptive, and a complete waist of my time.

Interview Questions

• They really only asked me if I knew about my tv provider   1 Answer

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

It was super quick and she, the interviewer, made me feel comfortable. She asked me about my resume, asked me about my strengths and weaknesses, what my favorit and least favorite positions have been so far and why. She was very straight forward and answered the few questions I had for her.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was very basic - it was like 'meet and greet'' kind of interview which took 15 minutes around. They were mainly looking for confidence level of candidate and asking all about resume and behavioral kind of questions.

Interview Questions

• When will you see yourself in next 5 years ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

It is a two day process. It was more of a meet and greet. Once you get past this interview you have another one that is on the job. The second interview is more in depth and you get a chance to shadow a current employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

15 minutes phone call. Asked me how I heard about the company and what makes me a good worker. Asked pretty basic questions and then wanted to set up a day for an in person interview. After finding out it was a door to door sales job i declined

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us and what makes you a good worker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview was basically a "Meet and Greet" with the owner or a hiring manager. It took briefly 10-15 minutes. I meet with Brandon, the owner, and discussed about my previous/current job(s).

I was then invited to come back for a second round interview, a job shadow with a corporate trainer. The job shadow is an entire shift (7-8 hours). It was a great hands-on shadowing to give potential candidates, like myself, a sneak-peek of what is expected on a day-to-day basis. The corporate trainer then explain the roles and responsibilities of an account manager, how the structure of the company work, and pay structure.

Interview Questions

I love the culture and value of the company and employees, but I declined the position because I had a better offer that wasn't 100% commission-based. Brandon and the team was very clear and direct about the pay structure, no hidden agenda.I respect that the company is a "self-motivated" company and merits are based off what the individual delivers.