Capstone Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

It is a two day process. It was more of a meet and greet. Once you get past this interview you have another one that is on the job. The second interview is more in depth and you get a chance to shadow a current employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

15 minutes phone call. Asked me how I heard about the company and what makes me a good worker. Asked pretty basic questions and then wanted to set up a day for an in person interview. After finding out it was a door to door sales job i declined

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us and what makes you a good worker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview was basically a "Meet and Greet" with the owner or a hiring manager. It took briefly 10-15 minutes. I meet with Brandon, the owner, and discussed about my previous/current job(s).

I was then invited to come back for a second round interview, a job shadow with a corporate trainer. The job shadow is an entire shift (7-8 hours). It was a great hands-on shadowing to give potential candidates, like myself, a sneak-peek of what is expected on a day-to-day basis. The corporate trainer then explain the roles and responsibilities of an account manager, how the structure of the company work, and pay structure.

Interview Questions

I love the culture and value of the company and employees, but I declined the position because I had a better offer that wasn't 100% commission-based. Brandon and the team was very clear and direct about the pay structure, no hidden agenda.I respect that the company is a "self-motivated" company and merits are based off what the individual delivers.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume. Received a call the next day. Interview within that week. First interview was like 5 minutes... attributes, weaknesses, improvements. I would expect the interview process to be longer knowing that you're going to be training to become the manager of a business. Wouldn't think they could get what they look for by just asking those questions. I got the chance to get a second interview... 1pm - 8pm interview. Door-to-door sales for a company for basically the whole time. One hour lunch and during that time you would reviewed pay (basically commission based). They sugar coat the final pay. If you really work hard.... pay is great. Yeah okay. Sales, especially door-to-door sales, is not for everyone. I mean do you really want someone coming to your door to sell you something.... probably won't even open the door. The starting level (door - to -door sales) is a tough level to achieve if yours not organized, assertive, and determined to make your pay goals. Sell sell sell. There's four levels: sales door-to-door, then you train the new hired individuals, assistant manager, and finally manager. Good look trying to get to management position. No benefits until you're an assistant manager. Last thing I'll say.... Good look paying your bills.

Interview Questions

• What asset would you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me something funny/interesting about you.   1 Answer

Pay. That simple. There's no way you'll be able to pay bills with only holding this job; and it's a full-time job... working Saturdays too.

Entry Level Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR manager where I was scheduled for a first round interview with the company. It was very brief, maybe 10-15 mins, where I was told it was like a basic meet and greet.

I was contacted to come in for a "full day job shadow" where I then went and followed a top account manager from 1-8pm. We went to a neighborhood not far from the Uptown Charlotte area, 15 mins or so, where we then spoke with potential customers. Wear comfortable shoes! But then at lunch I was explained how the company worked and the phases into management and how every manager starts in entry level and is able to hit management based off of their skills and how hard they work.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What are the top three traits I think a great manager and leader should possess?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

First interview is very short and basic. Easy and quick. She was very nice to talk to but the job involves door to door sales and I was not interested in that type of work. Everyone starts off as a door to door sales person and works up through the company.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. I got a call from the recruiter who asked me a couple questions and told me a little bit about the company. The first round interview was brief and I was able to ask questions. Got a good feel for the company and the culture. I went on a second round interview where I was able to shadow an account manager. Seems like a good opportunity for experience.

Marketing Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with the front office assistant. She gave me a brief overview of the company, ask me a little about myself, and what my aspirations were for the future. Before getting off the phone, she told me she was impressed with what I had to say and scheduled me for an interview later that week. When I can in for the 2nd round of interviews, there were 4 other people waiting at the front to be interviews as well. The man who interviewed me was really nice and explained more in depth about what the company does on a daily basis. He then proceeded to ask me about my experience and other basis questions. Even after I asked a couple questions to him, the interview only took 15 minutes total. I was given a call at the end of that day to being me back for a 3rd round the next day. He said it was a work day experience and I would be there from 1-8pm working and shadowing others in the same job area. I ended up not going but overall, I thought the company was okay.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online by Linkedin, received a call 2 days later as an invitation for a 2 days interview. the staff members are nice. I had a 15min interview the first day , then 2 hours interview the second day

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between direct and indirect marketing   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The first round interview was held in Charlotte office. We had a good conversation and the interview was very short and easy. The interviewer is really nice and approachable and he only asked me three of four questions and contacted me the same day to arrange the second round interview.