Capstone Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Brandon West

"It's an opportunity I couldn't pass up"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons I still work here is because within the year that I have been employed with Capstone I have earned so much recognition, and opportunities to learn many different business strategies that it has helped build my confidence. I started Entry level learning about sales and marketing like everyone else and worked my way up to a corporate trainer, and now to a HR Manager. Without my work ethic and the Hands on training that's provided I don't think I would be where I am now in such a short amount of time.

Cons

Time consuming, I would suggest using a planner or agenda to help you balance your work and personal life.

Advice to Management

Don't loose sight on our opportunity, you are such a great coach and mentor.

"Fun environment"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am currently Employeed at capstone. I must say I really enjoy the environment and culture that the company has. Everyone is very upbeat, competitive, and helpful. My favorite part is that my growth within the company is based on how hard I work!

Cons

The cons I would say it is hard work! You have to put in 100% to get the results you want. It's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Capstone Consultants (More than a year)

Pros

Full time position. Company offers internships which is how I got started. Learned a lot.

Cons

The only con that I found was the amount of time I had to invest to get the results I wanted I definitely grew with this experience.

5. "Great opportunity to gain experience"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for someone like me who just graduated college and needed to gain business experience. The opportunity to grow is unmatched in any other job I've interviewed for.

After sitting down with the hiring manager for a short interview, I got invited back for a full day 2nd interview with one of their top account managers. The girl I shadowed was around my age and about to open her own office. She explained how the promotions were all merit based and there was no seniority to get to management. She said it definitely requires a lot of hard work, but I guess so does anything worth having.

After getting to meet the team, I think I definitely made a good decision. Everyone is fun and I enjoy hanging out with my coworkers outside of the office. The office environment if exciting and I've never worked with a group of such motivated people.

If you're looking for a place to get the "2-5 years of experience" every other job is looking for and someplace with a fun team environment, this is it.

Cons

Long hours take some getting used to

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The idea of getting mentored by management and other top leaders who have been in my shoes is awesome. I love how accessible everyone is in the office and how willing they are to help a new person.

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone seems nice. Other than that, nothing positive to say.

Cons

When talking to them over the phone, it's like this pretty package that seems almost too good to be true. Because it is. The contents of said package are nothing but a giant, corn filled, turd. Do not waste your time unless you want to be a door-to-door salesman.

Advice to Management

Be upfront. Don't waste peoples time making them think one thing, then hand them another. It's how you wind up with reviews like this.

"dont waste your time unless you are looking for a door to door straight commission sales position."

Current Employee - Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time

Pros

none- employees are positive - none. nothing positive to say

Cons

The company will propose its a great opportunity to have you come in for interview. This is only a job if you are willing to work 60 hours and sometimes make nothing.

Advice to Management

Be upfront prior to interview.

"LOVE my CAREER!!"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people I work for and with are some of the most amazing people I know, and it's not a JOB to get up every morning to go to work! I have a career I absolutely love, and incredible opportunity for growth and personal/professional development. I get to interact with different kinds of people all day, and have fun doing it!

Cons

Staying late working hard some days... but I don't know that that's necessarily a con, because, a lot of times, you get back even more than what you put in when you work hard at almost ANYTHING.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome ;)

"Corporate trainer"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a good opportunity for people who don't want to do the typical desk/serving/retail job and want to grow as a person. Where it's door to door, it's getting your feet wet with interacting with so many people and bettering communication skills to a whole new level.

Cons

The time spent but managers help provide solutions to having better time management. In the end it's to work hard now to play harder later

"Entry Level Account Manager"

Current Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time

Pros

Great place to work. The atmosphere is amazing. I have never looked forward to going to work everyday until I started this job. It is fun and the benifits for working hard is amazing as well.

Cons

There are no cons. If you want to better your life this is the job that will help you accomplish that

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. capstone is an amazing work environment. Don't change a thing!

"Corporate Trainer"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

While I was at capstone I learned more about actual, applicable, real world business knowledge than I did in four years of college. Their sales, marketing and customer service training really transformed me from a timid recent college grad to someone who could confidently handle any sales situation or customer. Since leaving for relocation I've used the knowledge and skills learned there to propel me into a very desirable employee and into a very successful career.

Cons

Capstone will test your strength and will for sure. It's the kind of company that helps you set realistic achievable goals based off numbers not emotions. Like I said I wasn't tough to start but I am now.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to keep challenging people the way that you challenged me and my former employees. Y'all brought out a part of me I didn't even know existed.