Capstone Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Capstone Consultants Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2019

Found 92 reviews

4.9
Pros
  • "The entry level position is a client facing role in which you get fully trained(in 15 reviews)

• "Even from the entry level position, there is a lot of room to move up if that's your goal in your career(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "What we do is definitely hard work(in 28 reviews)

• "We work long hours most days to make sure that everything gets done by the end of the day(in 27 reviews)

1. "Fantastic Experience"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm getting some really great work experience in my chosen field of sales and marketing. A lot of companies won't even hire you without two years experience. This place trains you from the ground up!

Cons

Learning new things is hard work, especially in this industry. We work long hours and it might take some getting used to.

Advice to Management

I really like all of the people I work with. Great job on the hiring!

Capstone Consultants2019-06-06
  2. "The advancement opportunities here are awesome."

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get promoted really quickly as long as you're doing your job and taking on more responsibility/leadership opportunities. Great company!

Cons

The entry level job is hard work for some people. For me though, the long hours were sort of tricky to adjust my schedule to.

Advice to Management

I think everything is going great. Keep up the good work!

Capstone Consultants2019-06-04
  3. "Entry Level Training"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best things about working here is the great training! A few of my friends started positions in other companies and we compare notes. I have like three times more notes then them haha. Everyone is super helpful here.

Cons

Its not all fun and games. We put in a lot of hard work. Most people will probably have to adjust to the long hours that we work as well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job everyone! I think we are headed for great things!

Capstone Consultants2019-05-28
  4. "Fast on-boarding for new hires."

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training here prepares you very quickly. There is classroom-type training as well as on-the-job training. As you progress, you get trained in various positions in the company as well. Great fit for me.

Cons

The entry level position takes some hard work for some people to nail down. Also, long hours can be a drag at times, but it totally makes sense why we do it.

Advice to Management

I love all of the one-on-one coaching that you have given me so far. I'm excited to see where this thing goes!

Capstone Consultants2019-05-23
  5. "Fantastic Training. Great Opportunity."

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are all concerned with becoming great at their role in the company and becoming great managers. This is expected of all employees and its great seeing the bar set high and people achieving their goals.

Cons

The long hours that we work here were different than my last position. But that was in a very different industry. Also this is very hard work for those who aren't prepared.

Advice to Management

I think everything is going very well. Keep up the good work everyone.

Capstone Consultants2019-05-10
  6. "Management actually cares about us!"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management team here is spot on. Not only do they hold everyone to the same standards across the board, but they take their time to help out the new guys as well.

Cons

What we do can be considered hard work for some. Along with that, the long hours are tough to get used to if you haven't been in a professional job before.

Advice to Management

I'm very happy with the way things are going. :)

Capstone Consultants2019-05-01
  7. "Just no. Do anything else."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

None I can think of. Unless you are working because you like knocking on strangers' doors and meeting new people at their homes then this is not the business. I saw many going through starting off excited, believing the hype that they could get to a 6 figure income only to find themselves hopeless to make ends meet while working 68 hours every week(team meetings you are pressured to attend included). Perhaps if you don't...

Cons

Management makes you feel like any struggle you have is your fault and you deserve it(have actually said that in "motivational" meetings). Also if you do close a couple sales or even a single sale on one day management with send you out the next day with a new person to train so you have to reconfigure your strategy on the fly as well as split anything thing you might make that day with that new person you are being forced...

Capstone Consultants2019-05-16
  8. "Training Program"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training is all geared towards getting you into a management position while learning the how-to's along the way. Very fast advancement progressions and fantastic career path.

Cons

Learning how to lead people to reach their goals is hard work. We also work long hours to hit our clients' goals. Could be too demanding for some people.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice right now. I think you all are doing awesome!

Capstone Consultants2019-04-02
  9. "Great environment for budding professionals"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I've learned here has been very entrepreneurial in nature, which is definitely right up my alley. I'm learning how to manage and coach people, and get better at sales and marketing along the way. Cool opportunity.

Cons

We work long hours most days to make sure that everything gets done by the end of the day. We put in a lot of hard work and pride into what we do. This is a serious commitment and not just a 9-5 job.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work everybody!!

Capstone Consultants2019-03-19
  10. "Entry Level with a lot of opportunity"

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great entry level position for people who don't have experience. Good training, great team environment, plus individual coaching.

Cons

I think that we put in a lot more hard work than most other companies, but that's probably just me.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I really like what I've learned so far and am excited to keep going!

Capstone Consultants2019-03-06