CaptionMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CaptionMax Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CaptionMax

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CaptionMax (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a standard interview process. I met the CEO and he brought me on a tour of the facility. We spoke for about 20 minutes and then he brought in their VP of Marketing. I interviewed with that person for about 20 minutes, and then interviewed with the VP of HR for an addition 15-20 minutes. I then finished up the interview with the CEO once again. He told me I was the guy they were looking for so I left feeling really good about the interview and my prospects of getting the job. He emailed me two hours later and told me they were going in a different direction. I didn't feel like I did anything wrong and he didn't say if there was something specific that drove their decision, so I was disappointed and confused.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I work through a project to completion.   2 Answers

Caption Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CaptionMax (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Consists of a phone interview then an assessment test that includes a typing test (wpm analysis), editing, and captioning using the company software. An additional phone call confirms whether you got the position or not.

Caption Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CaptionMax (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted the next week for a very brief (and even a bit brusk) phone interview. I was also invited to set up a testing time. Tests consisted a typing speed test - 2 MINS, an editing test (editing five pages of non-punctuated scripts) - 5 MINS, and finally a caption typing test (six minutes of video that you must caption) - 30 MINS. There was no interview process. Was told I would be contacted the following week for an interview if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. I was brought in and immediately taken to a desk to start testing.   1 Answer