CarShield Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CarShield

CarShield

Application

I interviewed at CarShield

Interview

Very easy I got hired over the phone. I was in customer service and she asked me to read my script for her. All the supervisors are really nice and down to earth, but don’t come to the interview in your pajamas.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Carshield, where did you hear about us.
    1 Answer
  • Where did you hear about us.

CarShield

Application

I interviewed at CarShield

Interview

Was great! It really informative and they answered all my questions. I got the job and it is a very cool place to work. Every day is exciting and fast paced.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous experince.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarShield (Saint Peters, MO) in Nov 2020

Interview

Couple questions , right to the point asked legitimate questions regarding the work being done I feel it was a great interview I was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarShield (Saint Louis, MO) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview took place over the phone, the person conducting the interview went over various questions and was laid back in how I delivered my answers. Very friendly and open

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CarShield

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarShield

Interview

Both interviews were over the phone and pleasant. Standard interview questions. Very easy to communicate with. Pay and hours were discussed as well as any planned trips. I was offered the position after my second interview and accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CarShield (Saint Louis, MO) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very laid back. Just told me about the hours and pay scale of the job. The first phone interview is basically to see if you are able to have a normal conversation on the phone. the next phase will be an in person interview with a sales Manager.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about your current job? What are you looking for in your new job?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarShield (Saint Louis, MO) in Apr 2020

Interview

Very relaxed and casual interview. They answer any questions you have and don’t make it sound like they are selling you a dream. They basically tell you that you get out what you put in. I look forward to making money and hitting bonus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CarShield (O'Fallon, MO)

Interview

Applied. Contacted by their Recruiter and set up a phone interview. Basic resume questions. Scheduled in person interview few days later. Showed up to interview 10min early. They were a little late to bring me back. Lady was nice and open about the job description. Acted as if she hadn’t even reviewed my resume. Didn’t ask me any questions about my previous employment/experience. Talked more about herself than anything and the negatives about the position. All together just very unprofessional, and about 10min long interview. Told me they would get back to me within a few days. Never heard from anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CarShield

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarShield

Interview

The interview process was fast and effective. Very professional and kind. I really enjoyed the whole process. First was a phone interview and then a in person interview where you feel welcomed right from the start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CarShield

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CarShield

Interview

A very thorough interview. Interviewer answered all my questions and did a great job of helping me feel relaxed. Explained all the benefits of working with the company from an employees perspective rather than feeding typical PR answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews