Carhartt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carhartt Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carhartt (Dearborn, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. Quick. Explained job and requirements. Asked a few questions about you and your personality. I had the opportunity to meet one of the supervisors that would be in each of the two departments they were looking for. They were super friendly and provided me with a lot of information.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability? How do you handle......? Where do you see yourself with the company?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Interview

Beware of applying at this company, they will ask you to show them what you are capable of, refuse an interview, then steal your ideas, ignore you and lie to you. I wouldn't want to work for such an unethical company.
    And as mentioned by another employee, if you're working there and too old, I would fear loosing your job because they only want to hire younger people with no experience they can pay very little and manipulate.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carhartt (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Took a long time, went with out hearing anything for awhile. They do education, criminal urine/hair test. Everyone was very nice and professional, sounded like a great place to work

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was mostly an overview of Carhartt and the practices   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carhartt (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a standard interview with the SM, then the DM. Both were laid back and contained the standard questions, plus some background and hobbies of mine. Overall pretty standard. Just be honest.

Interview Questions

• Examples of disagreements with customers, co-workers, and supervisor.   1 Answer

Web Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carhartt (Detroit, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by an HR rep by phone and had a regular phone interview. It was pretty standard, friendly, and an overall good experience. That was followed by a few e-mails. One of the e-mails was a list of questions from the actual hiring manager. The only complaint I had in the process was a lack of follow-up after I submitted my answer to the questions. I attempted to follow up but did not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time that attention to detail helped you to avoid a crisis.
       - and -
      How do you ensure that you meet your timelines?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carhartt in June 2014.

Interview

i went through a first phone interview and then once I passed that I went onto another secondary interview with someone else. Finally a few weeks later I interviewed at the store face to face

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for carhartt   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carhartt (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Fairly casual anyone who interviews should do research about history of brand which they are big on! It was face to face and very personable. I was interviwed by one person and it was brief and to the point.

Interview Questions

• They usually ask you to speak about a time you had a disagreement with staff or supervisor and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They typically give an offer and start as part time.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carhartt (Dearborn, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

First I had an hour long phone interview, then an hour long face to face, then another face to face of one hour. The posted job description did not match the actual job. I was told that the company staffed light. As such, the compensation was lower than market. I let that go and interviewed anyway.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Carhartt.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carhartt (Portland, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Really easy. Basic questions like why do you want to work for us? They are really relaxed and just want to know where you have worked and what you did there.

Retail Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carhartt (Dearborn, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Following my resume submission I received an email request to take the nest step, a telephone interview. I was given three different days/times to select from for the call. The call lasted about an hour, then I heard nothing from them until I received a rejection email about a month and a half later.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to come out of retirement at a lower level then when I retired.   1 Answer