Carilion Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

2.7

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Set up interview with HR rep who was very helpful and pleasant. Did a group interview with 2 other ladies. We all took turns answering the same questions. Interviewer was extremely nice and didn't try to be intimidating - the interview was very conversational.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Sat down with 2 supervisors. Was asked the normal interview questions that have nothing to do with the job I was applying for. I was never asked about my skills or how I would help in this department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to rely on teamwork to get a job done.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic.

Interview

Applied online. Met with the manager and educator. They asked me to explain my background and experience and then proceeded with interview questions. These questions were all based on scenarios and previous experiences I havie had and how I dealt with conflict etc. There were not any knowledge based questions. After I was hired I was required to complete some tests that proved my competency in areas, if I hadn't passed any of the sections I would've been assigned additional learning modules.

Interview Questions

• Situation based. "Tell me about a time..." " give me an example of situation where there was conflict"   Answer Question

Patient Observation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring interview process is really nice! The will call you about 3 days before the interview to make sure you can make it or not. I really like it, especially the Human Resources Dept.

Medical Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Interview was probably one of the interviews I've had. Very lighthearted in nature, I love these type and if you are a "personable, and relational person" then you shouldn't have any issues. I felt like I was talking a bit too much in the interview as I've had a lot of great experience working with a multitude of companies with different business backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• the normal job questions such as (Give me a time when "________"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Clinical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

They give you the typical questions in an interview.
    They also asked your aspirations with the company.
    They asked if you are interested in continuing education.
    They also ask why should I select you for this position.

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic.

Interview

Brief, informal in-person interview. Standard questions about personal strengths/weaknesses, past resolution process for difficult/challenging work-related situations. Interviewing staff seemed nervous and unsure about what they wanted to ask me and appeared to be "off the cuff" and not at all prepared. This is concerning because each interviewee should be asked the same questions for equality and comparison of overall scoring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute interview for new grad position followed by 4-hour shadowing. Two interviewers asking questions, they did not have my application or any information about me. Questions were generic, not personal.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview because I was moving long distance to the area. Met with supervisor on a Saturday because of inclement weather. Great experience! She made sure we didn't drive over 5 hours and go home without seeing her.

Interview Questions

• Open ended, behavioral interview questions   1 Answer

Environmental Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 person panel, asked a lot of scenario based questions , some of which were multiple part questions. Also asked about previous experiences. High emphasis on customer service related issues.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the situation, how did you resolve the customers concern, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question