Carilion Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Carilion Clinic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic

Interview

I had one phone interview with a recruiter who asked me your basic behavioral questions and a second interview with three individuals from the department. The second interview consisted of providing me with more information on the position. I was offered the job a week later. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to leave your current position?
    Answer Question

Carilion Clinic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic in Mar 2021

Interview

Definitely get asked logical questions but overall the HR department was extremely nice and the interview was a bit nerve wrecking and anxious, however they did let me ask questions and had a great discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Telecommunicated interview to provide with the social distancing. Very easy to hear, communicate, and see what was going on. Both the first and second interviews were well done and they were able to get to know me both professionally and personally.

Interview Questions
  • What was time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?

Carilion Clinic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic

Interview

I was called over the phone by a recruiter to set up the interview and given different available time slots. It was more of a causal conversation than an interview. Questions were very simple and manager was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Carilion Clinic

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic in Jun 2020

Interview

Phone interview, in - person followed by 6 hour shadowing. Overall the interview was super relaxed and felt more just like speaking to a friend. Just come prepared to know about carilion values!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Over the phone due to COVID-19. I was interviewed by the nurse manager who was very patient and kind to me. She had a very friendly and non-intimidating disposition. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Make sure you are prepared for questions to ask her as I was asked this 2 times.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a time during a job you've had where you were faced with an ethical dilemma. How did you respond?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Charlottesville, VA) in Apr 2020

Interview

The Interview moved quickly and completed in two weeks during the pandemic - scheduled a phone interview with the director, and one with the biostatistician team, and one final talk with the director

Interview Questions
  • what statistics/analytical courses I have taken in my undergraduate study, and some questions regarding experiences from the resume

Carilion Clinic

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic

Interview

Very laid back- all managers were willing to let me shadow during the interview, which was helpful in making an informed decision. The units were all very open and accepting to interviewees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview process was very cut and dry. Management stayed in touch during the whole process. The process went quickly after completing all the proper steps in order to advance (background check, drug screen etc)

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle if you spot an mistake by a coworker? Do you approach them? If so, what is the approach taken?

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Carilion Clinic (Roanoke, VA) in Sep 2019

Interview

They asked behavioral styled questions during the interview. They reviewed my resume, asked about my previous jobs and asked about my references. I interviewed for the neuro trauma ICU.

Interview Questions
  • describe a situation when you went above and beyond for your patient? describe a situation where you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you handle it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews