Carolina Hurricanes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carolina Hurricanes Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carolina Hurricanes

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Carolina Hurricanes.

Interview

Started with a preliminary phone interview with the Inside Sales Manager. Emailed back after a couple of days requesting a second phone interview but with someone higher up in the organization. Ended up interviewing with the group sales manager. Finally, he requested an in person or Skype interview. I was able to travel to Raleigh, where they brought you in and showed you around the sales room and PNC Arena. Also was able to sit down with the Head of Ticket Sales as well as the hiring manager again. Called within a week offering the position.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What quote/words do you live by?
      What did you do to prepare for this interview?
      What other opportunities have you pursued?
      Answer Question

Event Day Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. This interview consisted of a lot of self-evaluations of your self and how you can relate to the company. This interview was very laid back. They give you a brief description of the company and overview of what the interviews jobs are.

Interview Questions

• How can you fit in with the Carolina Hurricanes Culture?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on Teamwork Online, was contacted about a phone interview with the Head of Inside Sales Dennis Fryer. He had me on speakerphone so I could speak with him and one other inside sales member. About a 20 minute phone interview with resume, personal and behavioral based questions. He likes firing questions at you so you've got to be quick and high energy. I was then asked to come to PNC Arena for an in-person interview with him and one other inside sales member where I was asked why I wanted to work for the Hurricanes and why sales.

Interview Questions

• Is there a life motto you go by?
      This is an extremely competitive market what makes you stand out?
      what have you done to prepare for this in-person interview since we last talked?
      1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

First step was phone interview with the Director of Sales followed by a face-to-face with the Sales Manager. It didn't take long after my phone interview to hear back and have a 1:1 scheduled. After the 1:1 I didn't hear back for over 2 months. No call, email, letter, nothing. It ended up turning into a game, how many times can one follow up before they acknowledge and officially say "not interested."

Fan Promotion Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carolina Hurricanes in May 2011.

Interview

Contacted strictly by email, spoke with the hiring manager, lasted about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging experience at your previous job?   Answer Question